question about refillable mugs

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
can these be refilled in the parks, or only in the hotel you are staying at? or can they also be refilled in other hotels if you are visiting them?

They can only be refilled at the hotel your staying at. It's still well worth it though if your staying several days.

Although they can only be filled at your hotel (and only at certain locations at that), I can't think of a better value. Each morning, while my travel partner showers, I run out and fill our mugs with coffee. Later, we store them with backpacks in lockers at the park du jour, or occasionally carry them with us and fill them with water at fountains in the park. Even if I don't do that, on the way back to the hotel room, I stop off and fill the mugs with soda for that last drink before hitting the hay. Hard to find a better bargain anywhere at Disney!

ALSO, A CM AT WL TOLD US YOU CAN BRING THEM BACK AT FUTURE TRIPS AS LONG AS YOU ARE STAYING AT THE SAME RESORT!!

When you buy a refillable mug, you have to wash it yourself, or the "mousekeeping" do this for you?

Disneyland 91
EuroDisney 93
WDW Offsite 97
WDW Dixie Landings 99

I can't speak for all of the resorts, but at Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club, they would always rinse it for you before filling it, even if it was already clean. The only exception to this was for coffee during certain hours of the morning when the coffee was self-serve.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest