Question about babies that were born with dark hair then turned blonde..

Both my sons were born with dark brown hair and blue eyes. It fell out on both of them at about 2-3 months and then came in blonde. My eldest who is 11 now had sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes and my youngest 7 has blonde hair and blue eyes. Whats funny is both dh and I have wicked dark brown curly hair and both my kids have blonde straight hair. Dh keeps kidding me about the mailman!

My son was born with jet black hair, it fell out when was about 4 months old and the new hair growth was blond. He stayed blond until he was about 12 years old and now at 20 his hair is light brown.

Aidensmom said:
Strangly enough, my father was born with blonde hair, which eventually turned jet black as he got older. :confused3

My other twin is like that. Her hair has been white blonde since she was born. I mean WHITE! She is also EXTREMELY fair skinned. I am wondering if her hair will eventually turn dark like her twin. So far it has remained a very white blonde.

My DD was born w/ dark hair. I don't remember exactly when it started turning blonde.... everything is a blurr to me right now... :goodvibes But she is definitely blonde now.

DD was born with brown hair, just like mine. At about six months, that hair fell out. The new hair came in bright red, which totally threw us since no one in either family had red hair - that we knew of.

At about 2 years of age, the red hair turned really blonde - like tow head blonde. It remained that way until she was she was about 8 years old and then it started turning darker blonde.

When she was about 10, it started turning strawberry blonde. It stayed that way until she was about 12 - when it turned a beautiful shade of auburn.

She's now 14 and it hasn't changed. So, it's been brown, red, blonde, strawberry blonde and auburn. People who've known her a long time always ask how she talked her Mom into coloring her hair at such a young age! :teeth:

DS was bald for a really long time, like 15 months, then his hair came in white blonde like DD's. His started getting darker when he was 3 and it turned brown. It's been that color ever since.

My hair was dark brown when I was born. It started turning blonde around 9 months of age or so. My ds was the same way. His was dark brown, but his turned blonde around 6 months of age. Neither one of us lost our hair, it just turned blonde.

My oldest dd's hair was black when she was first born, then slowly turned blonde.

My dad says his hair was white blond when he was a kid, then turned black. Now it's turning white again. lol

It was the opposite case with me. My mom told me that the first thing the doctor said when I was born was "she's blonde!"
Soon after, I became a brunette, but I have a few (natural) golden highlights. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter