Put down your phone and be in the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infuriating? Wow! Can I remind you of some of your own comments on this thread: "I've never taken my precious Disneyland time to sit around a judge the choices others make for their family. I don't care what you eat, how you entertain yourself in line, or how you get to or around the parks" "If expressing the feelings can have positive change then that's great, but usually, its people complaining that the actions of others are affecting their good time, and that's on them. As long as folks are loud and rude directly to you (nit a particular you, just a person in general), why do you care how they pass their time?"

I am going to defend her here, this is about someone doing something that DIRECTLY affects the people behind them.

This is not sitting and wondering why someone is using their phone and making up guesses as to whether they are living their life as good as you are doing!

You can say what you want but Larina's comment was nothing compared to the self righteous attitude that started this entire thread!!

Infuriating? Wow! Can I remind you of some of your own comments on this thread: "I've never taken my precious Disneyland time to sit around a judge the choices others make for their family. I don't care what you eat, how you entertain yourself in line, or how you get to or around the parks" "If expressing the feelings can have positive change then that's great, but usually, its people complaining that the actions of others are affecting their good time, and that's on them. As long as folks are loud and rude directly to you (nit a particular you, just a person in general), why do you care how they pass their time?"

You are mixing two different issues here. Apples & oranges.

Nobody is judging you for needing to look at a map or wanting to stop for a drink of water. Stopping in the middle of a flow of traffic DOES affect others. It makes them walk around you, possibly in to other people. It's that much more difficult (and sometimes dangerous) if you block up somebody with mobility issues, or even a parent pushing a stroller. What possible reason does it make more sense to stop in the middle of a flow, than to move to the side out of the way. It's inconsiderate and dare I say, rude? And if you are going to stop in the middle, don't get pissed when somebody with a stroller runs into the back of you.

]when I get nailed by a backpack, I say something to the person.-if they are under 5 they are usually just excited. but when you pack it or swing it and I get hit(it has happened a few times) I get pissed and say something.
I swear one guy carried dumbbells:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter