Purchasing direct vs Resale!

MagicalAloha

Mouseketeer
I decided to purchase direct vs resale in order to receive the points the next day vs bidding on resale, waiting on ROFR, and the rest of the time waiting for the process to be complete in order to receive points especially with Covid-19.
The other benefit is having all of the DVC benefits! Maybe when things get back to normal I’ll reconsider the resale market but for now buying direct from DVC was gratifying, magical and burden-less which after all I am paying customer... Happy at last and Thanks DVC for making the process joyful and Magical!!!
This is my 2cd direct DVC contract 🥳

Last edited:
Congratulations! We bought our Poly contracts direct for the same reasons.

I am currently in ROFR for a resale contract and forgot how much this process annoys me.

Just bought our second Poly contract direct, was going through the resale process but thought there has to be a better way. Paid my down payment, got off the phone, then 1 hour later points were in my account. Hadn’t even signed any paperwork yet. Yes it cost more than resale but am happy with the overall experience. Wife wants enough to stay at the Bungalows every other year..... Happy Wife Happy Life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter