Pull Apart Pork Recipe!

kayeandjim00

<font color=purple>Now living in Onderland!<br><fo
Hoping that someone has a good recipe for pull apart barbeque pork that will feed about 10! I have looked around on the internet and my many cookbooks but can find one that sounds good! Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Are you talking about a BBQ pork roast on buns? If so, this is how I do it:
Cook a pork roast all day in a crock pot until it just falls apart. Sometimes I add sliced onions, then they just cook down.
I heat up however much we need for a couple of nights' dinners in a skillet with some of the juice and our favorite BBQ sauce. (Right now we like Famous Dave's or John Hardy's, which is a local restaurant) I freeze the rest.
My SIL does a pork roast in the crockpot the same way except she adds a package of the dry Good Seasons Italian dressing mix to it. She serves it au jus.

I make this all the time. My family loves it.

I too use the crock pot. I put my pork roast in the crock, salt and pepper both sides, pour a bottle of beer (any kind) over the roast (if you want an onion, I use slices, not diced - it just blends in better with the meat. Place the onion pieces in before the beer) and one bottle of any BBQ sauce, and a can of tomato paste. Put the lid on and let the crockpot do the rest. I usually wait 10 hours (on low). The pork should fall apart (caution -- it is very hot!)

Good luck and enjoy!!

Thanks - those recipes sound great! Thank you so much for your help!

I love pulled pork! I also make it in the crock pot. once I was making a brisket and I over cooked it. I turned it into pulled brisket instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter