PTR for the planning obsessed....Updated 11/5 We're home now.

Quick Update:
I just modified our rental car dates with Dollar...no problems and same rate. I have it on my Disney To Do list to sign up for the Dollar Express "club". Does anyone have any experience with Dollar at the Orlando airport? Any tips?

I'm so happy to have finally settled on a date for the vacation. I'm really exciting to be at Disney for Halloween --it's my favorite holiday.

Here's my little Penguin Waiter from Mary Poppins from last Halloween
1031download010.jpg

1031download014.jpg

Your little penguin is adorable :)

I'd love to go to MNSSHP some day. Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun.

Ok. So I looked through my "Beyond Disney" book and definitely think it's a good research tool to have on hand. It's set up the same as the UG to Disney and covers the following:

Universal
Sea World
Gatorland
Cypress Gardens
Kennedy Space Center
Water Parks
Mini Golf
Restaurants and Hotels
Dinner Shows
Museums and other smaller attractions in the area

I guess it depends on how much you plan to do outside of Disney. I mainly wanted it for the Sea World info and to learn about anything in the area that we MUST do.

Hope that was helpful. If you have any specific questions about it, just ask :)

I just wanted to add I think you picked excellent dates! The "other" dates you mentioned would be over Veteran's Day holiday and you might see an increase in attendance that week.

Good luck in planning! You look so organised already!
What will your Halloween costumes this year be? We are also a family of 3. I'm thinking PeterPan for DS (18 months in Sept) Wendy for me and Capt Hook for DH. We'll see about getting him dressed!

Quick Update:
I just modified our rental car dates with Dollar...no problems and same rate. I have it on my Disney To Do list to sign up for the Dollar Express "club". Does anyone have any experience with Dollar at the Orlando airport? Any tips?

I'm so happy to have finally settled on a date for the vacation. I'm really exciting to be at Disney for Halloween --it's my favorite holiday.

1031download010.jpg

1031download014.jpg

VERY CUTE! :goodvibes

That Binder!!! Looks very nice. I'd like to introduce your Binder to my Binder....

Binder meet Binder....;)
IMG_3060.jpg

Trip Planning is moving along quite nicely....

Great report - Heidi - - -

Don't be afraid to rent points - - I have done it several times and it works like a charm. If you look at the price - you can go to SSR much cheaper than a value. I don't know the point rates for SS - but a studio at OKW costs like $110.00 per night using points.

Give it a look!!

Seven days and I will be sleeping at OKW!
Hi Carolyn...
I think I might give it a try sometime; after Amy tries it :rotfl2:

Love the stuff you got at Michael's. Isn't Michael's the best?!

Heidi - Love the Disney "stuff" you got from Michaels - I got a bunch of new Disney scrapbooking stuff... just have to find the time to use it now! I have't done the binder thing before - I usually just cram everything into a folder. :scared1: I know horrifying! Next year I'll try it though. At least I'll have fun decorating it!
Michael's is the only craft store we have and it's an 1/2 hour away but I do like it. I have another Disney craft project that I'm working on...I'll post pics when it's done...like summertime

How Cute!!!!!:cutie:

Your little penguin is adorable :)

I'd love to go to MNSSHP some day. Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun.

Ok. So I looked through my "Beyond Disney" book and definitely think it's a good research tool to have on hand.
Thanks...Liam loves the camera. I see a trip to the bookstore in my future.
What will your Halloween costumes this year be? We are also a family of 3. I'm thinking PeterPan for DS (18 months in Sept) Wendy for me and Capt Hook for DH. We'll see about getting him dressed!
:welcome: I have one idea so far but I'll have to ask DH on how far he's willing to dress up.

That Binder!!! Looks very nice. I'd like to introduce your Binder to my Binder....

Binder meet Binder....;)
IMG_3060.jpg

Trip Planning is moving along quite nicely....
Hi Binder! My binder wants to know if your binder would like to go out for some White Out sometime :lovestruc

Aesthetically speaking, Heidi's BINDER wins hands down.

IMG_1209.jpg
Hi caissanboys' binder! Maybe our binders could go to Staples together for a little shopping!
Heidi - what is that long rectangular thing underneath the picture of the binder? I'm stumped.
That's the spine of the binder

Then I'll just have to send you one of my magic pencils that makes all budgets balance :wizard:

Yes, please -- that would be fabulous! Do you have any magic wands you're not currently using? :rotfl:

1031download010.jpg

1031download014.jpg

Congrats on choosing dates! Halloween is my favorite holiday and the Halloween decorations/party at MK are out of this world.

Your son is too cute in his penguin waiter costume! Seriously, he is just adorable!

BTW, enjoyed the pics of the scrapbooking supplies and binder! I found myself examining your scrapbooking goodies and seeing which ones I don't have yet :).

My binder wants to come play too -- she is being very vocal about wanting to be photographed this evening. Sigh -- those pushy binder types...:sad2:

D'oh! The mystery is solved (and yet I feel very silly for not knowing that :headache: ). I thought it was a pencil case or something :rotfl:
Would you believe that I actually have a Mickey Mouse pencil case? That was a silly question...of course you would believe it...I just posted a picture of a binder for gud sake!
:cool1: Can the three bonkers be a really cool gang? Heidi's "Peepns", you're the Sweaty Asian with the funky tongue, now I need a special gang name :idea:
I too will be on the look out for a good gang name for you. We'll also need colors and a sign.
Yes, please -- that would be fabulous! Do you have any magic wands you're not currently using? :rotfl: :
No I don't, but my friend Sue who does computer IT does. She used it a lot when we both worked at the ski area.

Congrats on choosing dates! Halloween is my favorite holiday and the Halloween decorations/party at MK are out of this world.
I'll have to pick your brain later on the MNSSHP...I don't know if we should go or not yet.
Your son is too cute in his penguin waiter costume! Seriously, he is just adorable!
Thanks...he wasn't too cute a couple minutes ago when he tried getting into the filter system on our salt water fish tank.

BTW, enjoyed the pics of the scrapbooking supplies and binder! I found myself examining your scrapbooking goodies and seeing which ones I don't have yet :).
I don't have much (yet) until I get my own home office with the addition we want to build.

My binder wants to come play too -- she is being very vocal about wanting to be photographed this evening. Sigh -- those pushy binder types...:sad2
You must give into her and post a picture here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter