PTR-Cheating on Mickey w/Harry!...OMG! Only a month to go!

Just popping in to catch up on all the news and saw that your contracts cleared ROFR. Whoo hoo!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just received notification that Disney waived ROFR on our Beach Club contract too! :banana: I just finished signing the papers for the VWL, I have the cashier’s check and will be mailing that back to the Title Company today. Soon I will receive the papers for the BCV too. This means that I will be an owner at both places more than 7 months before my two trips and can transfer my stay from the SSR Resort to the split two resorts! :cool:

What great news before I go get my massage, but first I have to go get groceries. We’re going to be socked in by a big rainstorm for the next 36 or so hours and I want to be all prepared!

ROFR?? :confused3 Uggggh, why can't I just buy DVC right now so i'll know all the terminology!!!???:lmao:

Where do you go to get your massage?! I have a certificate for a facial and a massage from Christmas and I still haven't used it yet...I prob should soon...in a few weeks, I'll be going with DH on a business trip to Monterey :-)cool1:) and I plan on getting some 'work' done there...when I say 'work' i mean waxing and wraps!!! :lmao: :yay:

Has it started raining down there yet? We were supposed to get rain today, but only got a few sprinkles earlier..

Why not use Pisaca to export the pictures to smaller size before uploading the firat time? In all reality nobody needs to full res pictures, as our computers don't show all that well.

I just got into photography by accident.....now I'm gonna have to do research on all this software...Picasa, Lightroom, PhotoShop!!! It's a never ending money pit!

Yeah.Thanks.for.the.Picasa.tip!

Congrats on passing ROFR!! I remember when we did...it really is a great feeling and makes it all seem so much more real! :goodvibes

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Fabulous news! Congratulations. Now, you can really go and enjoy that massage (is it my turn to be envious? :rotfl:)

Stock-up and make sure you stay dry.

Thanks! It was great! :goodvibes

Just popping in to catch up on all the news and saw that your contracts cleared ROFR. Whoo hoo!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Isn't it? :cool1:

ROFR?? :confused3 Uggggh, why can't I just buy DVC right now so i'll know all the terminology!!!???:lmao:

Where do you go to get your massage?! I have a certificate for a facial and a massage from Christmas and I still haven't used it yet...I prob should soon...in a few weeks, I'll be going with DH on a business trip to Monterey :-)cool1:) and I plan on getting some 'work' done there...when I say 'work' i mean waxing and wraps!!! :lmao: :yay:

Has it started raining down there yet? We were supposed to get rain today, but only got a few sprinkles earlier..

You know most of the terminology since is the same as DISspeak, the only DVC terms I can think of are ROFR (only for resale) = Right of First Refusal which is Disney's right for every resale contract, if they waive the right to purchase it back then the buyer proceeds with the sale. There are two other acronyms MS (Member Services) you have to deal with them for all your reservations, Dining Plan etc. UY is your use year which is the month where your points are replenished to your account. That's about it! :teacher:

I don't have a regular place for massages, I'm still looking for one. I don't think I'm gonna go back to the one I went to today. She didn't do my two favorite body parts. Feet and face. I'm glad you clarified "work", I was thinking, "You don't need plastic surgery!" :rotfl2:

It rained about 10 minutes on my way home from the massage, and I'm kind of waiting for the big part of the storm to hit.

Yay for clearing the ROFR thing!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Your points are getting closer...to your account that is.:thumbsup2 Enjoy!

I can't wait until they're in there, I will be checking the member website every day to see when they appear and as asoon as they do, I'll be on the phone with MS switching to my new Home(s)!

The best part is that by end of 2011, I will have stayed at all seven WDW DVC properties, eight if you count the THV separate from SSR! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats on passing ROFR!! I remember when we did...it really is a great feeling and makes it all seem so much more real! :goodvibes

I'm starting to "play" with my points (in Excel) just now and figure out how we want to use our points in 2012...then I can see if I will have any "left" if I want to rent them out. :rotfl2:

I would love to buy DVC but it is to expensive. Enjoy your massage. Last time I had one I was on vacation, I left it in terrible pain.:eek: Okay where should I post my PTR/TR ? Since this is not a disney TR. :sad1:

I voted for "The Trippie that Hath no Bacon" and she's been at it again modifying the last post she made today.

I voted the same...tell me I don't have to go back in to check? I saw the first update, then the wordy one and then finally pictures. Did she modify it AGAIN?
Say it ain't so.....

I voted the same...tell me I don't have to go back in to check? I saw the first update, then the wordy one and then finally pictures. Did she modify it AGAIN?
Say it ain't so.....

I saw the small update and then the wordier one...why are we using my PTR to gossip about Kimmar's PTR?

so I'll make a trip update....

Hopefully tomorrow I will have the Cashier's Check and closing documents for the VWL purchase in the mail. I don't know how long it takes for escrow to close, but hopefully I'll be able to make the reservation at the VWL soon!

You know most of the terminology since is the same as DISspeak, the only DVC terms I can think of are ROFR (only for resale) = Right of First Refusal which is Disney's right for every resale contract, if they waive the right to purchase it back then the buyer proceeds with the sale. There are two other acronyms MS (Member Services) you have to deal with them for all your reservations, Dining Plan etc. UY is your use year which is the month where your points are replenished to your account. That's about it! :teacher:

I don't have a regular place for massages, I'm still looking for one. I don't think I'm gonna go back to the one I went to today. She didn't do my two favorite body parts. Feet and face. I'm glad you clarified "work", I was thinking, "You don't need plastic surgery!" :rotfl2:

It rained about 10 minutes on my way home from the massage, and I'm kind of waiting for the big part of the storm to hit.

Yay i'm in the 'know' now!! :woohoo:

I would LOVE to stay at the Wilderness lodge someday!! :cloud9: That or any of the Epcot resorts since that's where we spend most of our time anyway! :drinking1

My favorite body part is a little weird...I like my hands massaged..probably because of my tendinitis. That and my actually shoulder blades, like right on the bone :rotfl: Dan always says, "I'm just massaging bone, not muscle!" I'm like I know but it feels so good!!! :rotfl2: :confused3

Lol, ya the way I worded it came out like I was going to get some plastic surgery done..but nope, not yet at least :thumbsup2 There's this place in Monterey called the Body Suite, and they have great prices with a huge variety of services..I figure I'll have enough time to do a lot..just hoping I'll have the funds!!

I don't think I ever got a massage service while I was living in LB (too poor and too busy), however, I did get great pedicures at Images Nail Salon in that shopping center on Ximeno and PCH...from the recent reviews it looks like it's gone downhill :sad2:

I've heard Kreme de la Creme (sp) is good! Perhaps try there..unless that's where you went then nevermind :laughing:

Yay i'm in the 'know' now!! :woohoo:

I would LOVE to stay at the Wilderness lodge someday!! :cloud9: That or any of the Epcot resorts since that's where we spend most of our time anyway! :drinking1

My favorite body part is a little weird...I like my hands massaged..probably because of my tendinitis. That and my actually shoulder blades, like right on the bone :rotfl: Dan always says, "I'm just massaging bone, not muscle!" I'm like I know but it feels so good!!! :rotfl2: :confused3

Lol, ya the way I worded it came out like I was going to get some plastic surgery done..but nope, not yet at least :thumbsup2 There's this place in Monterey called the Body Suite, and they have great prices with a huge variety of services..I figure I'll have enough time to do a lot..just hoping I'll have the funds!!

I don't think I ever got a massage service while I was living in LB (too poor and too busy), however, I did get great pedicures at Images Nail Salon in that shopping center on Ximeno and PCH...from the recent reviews it looks like it's gone downhill :sad2:

I've heard Kreme de la Creme (sp) is good! Perhaps try there..unless that's where you went then nevermind :laughing:

Well who knows...maybe we might be able to rent you some points for the trip that Daniel said you can plan after your cruise...I have to crunch our poinjts numbers! I used to have great massueses but they went away too far, so I'm back looking. Right now I'm looking for Spa finder places because I can buy the certificates at Ralphs and get double points for the certificates toward groceries at Ralphs.

However so far I've been going to the place across from Chen's Chinese Food at Broadway and Juanipero before I've been trying all the new places.

Well, if you ever need to rent out some points, we'll definitely help you out there!! :thumbsup2

So is it still storming over there?? Right now it looks beautiful, but i'm seeing the mountains right now from my backyard, and usually (from what I heard), if you can see the mountains clearly, it will rain. :confused3

Today we're painting our living room, so the rain won't effect any fun we're gonna have today! :thumbsup2

Boy have we ever been hammered by rain for 2 days straight. We would like to see your living room when you are done. Have fun doing it.

Well, if you ever need to rent out some points, we'll definitely help you out there!! :thumbsup2

So is it still storming over there?? Right now it looks beautiful, but i'm seeing the mountains right now from my backyard, and usually (from what I heard), if you can see the mountains clearly, it will rain. :confused3

Today we're painting our living room, so the rain won't effect any fun we're gonna have today! :thumbsup2

I'll PM you. ;)

The storms let up sometime last night, most of the day it's been nice, but we had one downpour, and the radar map that I have on my phone shows another storm just off the coast. I'm in for the night and we will probably get hammered. (with rain that is :rotfl2:)

I didn't think you were supposed to paint when it's raining because it's more humid, but what do I know. :confused3

Boy have we ever been hammered by rain for 2 days straight. We would like to see your living room when you are done. Have fun doing it.

Where exactly are you? I think I remember you saying Sacramento or was it just Sacramento area. I could drive up the 99 and have DISmeets all along the way with followers on my PTR! :lmao:

Boy have we ever been hammered by rain for 2 days straight.

Where exactly are you? I think I remember you saying Sacramento or was it just Sacramento area. I could drive up the 99 and have DISmeets all along the way with followers on my PTR! :lmao:

Hi usnuzuloose from another NorCal that's tired of the rain. Yay, we finally got a break today.

Love the 99 DISmeet tour!

Our Nov WDW/Dream cruise trip has changed a bit. Our 6 yr old niece decided the 4 night cruise wasn't long enough so now we've added the 3 night before it and are skipping most of the WDW parks. Can you tell how much she loved her first cruise? I think we'll still get the MNSSHP in on Nov 1st if they have one.

Hi usnuzuloose from another NorCal that's tired of the rain. Yay, we finally got a break today.

Love the 99 DISmeet tour!

Our Nov WDW/Dream cruise trip has changed a bit. Our 6 yr old niece decided the 4 night cruise wasn't long enough so now we've added the 3 night before it and are skipping most of the WDW parks. Can you tell how much she loved her first cruise? I think we'll still get the MNSSHP in on Nov 1st if they have one.

We might see you there! We're considering that night as well! Now if those points would just get into my account! I mailed off the check for the VWL points today so hopefully it gets there by Wednesday the 23rd, closes by March 2nd, and the points are in my account on the 9th...

I've changed around my whole itinerary since I first reported it, so I'm waiting until I can make my new reservations to tell anyone my plans since they might change yet again!

facebook twitter