• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PTR 56 days until 4 night Dream

stacykil17

Earning My Ears
This is our first cruise ever. DH, sometimes DD:) and myself. Last August I decided we needed to do a cruise. Disney Dream was booked. 4 night Bahama cruise stateroom 5032. Short but sweet is what I was going for. DD is just finishing up Harry Potter so we are heading down to Orlando early for 2 days at Universal followed by the Kennedy Space Center the day before the cruise. DH is a space fanatic(too bad no more shuttle launches) We are very excited for our first cruise. Hope to have plenty of pictures and a good report for after our trip.

I am sure you will have a great time. We did a cruise on the Wonder last year and had a blast. In 2013 my husband and I are doing an Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy sans children for our 25th!!! I look forward to hearing about your report!!!!:banana:

My hubby, g/daughter(12) and myself will be on the same cruise. We did this last minute. Can't wait! Whoot Whoot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter