Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

Wow, that was fast on yoga and the 10k. I got in for the half. Had 4 tabs open and the one I joined shortly before 7 am Pacific was the one that got through quickest in about 30 minutes.

I can't get to the pay screen. I add all detail for all 3 registerations, and when I click "ready to pay" it brings me back to the top of the registration screen. I've double checked EVERYTHING and nothing is missing. This happening to anyone else? I'm going mad....

Yoga is sold out as of 10:44

The 10k is still showing available on the main screen, but we all know that doesn’t always mean anything. Aaaaand 30sec later it’s gone

I can't get to the pay screen. I add all detail for all 3 registerations, and when I click "ready to pay" it brings me back to the top of the registration screen. I've double checked EVERYTHING and nothing is missing. This happening to anyone else? I'm going mad....

Check your t-shirt sizes!

It let me get to the payment screen and then gave me an error because I missed one tshirt size. I had to start all over.

It's usually the shirt size drop down that causes a problem. Be sure to look at that

One oddity this go around, all my profile information filled automatically from my account, except it defaulted gender to female, despite it being set correctly in my account. No idea why that would be.

I'm in for the 5K! I was feeling torn between the 5K and the 10K, and since the 10K was sold out, the decision was made for me! I logged on right at 10, for the record, waited about 47 minutes. Thanks so much to everyone for the updates and tips!

*Edited--seems like I made it through JUST in time to register for the 5K, so even more thanks to everybody, PHEW!*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter