Princess Weekend 2022

OK get ready everybody! Charge your devices! Reboot your wifi! Crack your knuckles!
Unfortunately I am in class at 10AM tomorrow, and my back-up plan, my DH, is ALSO in class at that time. So it looks like I'm waiting until I, or DH, get a break in our respective days and hoping the challenge doesn't sell out. Wine & Dine availability is making me optimistic I'll get in later in the day tomorrow.

OK get ready everybody! Charge your devices! Reboot your wifi! Crack your knuckles!
Unfortunately I am in class at 10AM tomorrow, and my back-up plan, my DH, is ALSO in class at that time. So it looks like I'm waiting until I, or DH, get a break in our respective days and hoping the challenge doesn't sell out. Wine & Dine availability is making me optimistic I'll get in later in the day tomorrow.
I’m the same. I’m military so I don’t have a lot of flexibility at that time. I’m just hoping I get a break at the right time!

I was hoping for more information about the yoga prior to registration, but unless they update in the next 90 minutes, that's not going to happen. Can't decide whether or not to take a chance on it. My daughter and I plan to register for the races we want, and then decide about the yoga afterward.

I was hoping for more information about the yoga prior to registration, but unless they update in the next 90 minutes, that's not going to happen. Can't decide whether or not to take a chance on it. My daughter and I plan to register for the races we want, and then decide about the yoga afterward.

I am going to try to get a spot for yoga. I also wish there was a it more info, but I figure it will be a cool experience I can't do any other time.

I am going to try to get a spot for yoga. I also wish there was a it more info, but I figure it will be a cool experience I can't do any other time.

I think that is what we plan to do, but we want to be sure to get our race spots first, and then add yoga. I agree that it will be cool and I'd like to give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!