Princess Weekend 2022

My friend and I have linked accounts and her wait time is much shorter than mine. With the way registrations are this year, does she have the option to register for hers, and snag a spot for me too before payment? Or is it still separate races = separate queues?

My friend and I have linked accounts and her wait time is much shorter than mine. With the way registrations are this year, does she have the option to register for hers, and snag a spot for me too before payment? Or is it still separate races = separate queues?

Yes! After you fill out your info, there will be an option to add another runner.

I'm all registered for the Challenge. My first rD race ever! I'm going to dress as a light-up firefly for the Tiana 10K. :cutie: Yeah, you right!!! :cheer2:

ETA: I was totally clueless about what to put on all the data points. I also totally skipped over the other packages. I kinda felt like it was a RotR boarding group, joinjoinjoin, to get to finalize the registration. Hopefully later I can add on packages, change time, check on shirt sizing, but if not- I'm not worried.

I feel like I usually have pretty bad luck on these things but it gave me 8 minutes, which turned out to be actually around 5. I was set to do the Star Wars weekend challenge (my first challenge ever, third half-marathon) in the before times, and I'm a little nervous about doing the Princess one just because my training during the pandemic hasn't been very consistent, but I'm going for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter