Priceline Express Deals

Been absent from this board for quite a while and did a quick search on pl/hw...not seeing anything.
Is it safe to say Disney no longer lists express/hotrates anymore?
Still not much since the pandemic - the only Disney resorts you might find some out there but usually in the 11% off range, which gets negated by the hidden deal fees. Hopefully they'll return at some point!

You may see some non-hidden Value resort deals pop up on Priceline once in awhile - I saw some for January a few weeks ago where their deal was about 10% less than Disney's price.

Some reports of Swolphin deals, but when I've checked, any I saw were just kind of OK, not the crazy discounts we saw so often a few years ago.

Still not much since the pandemic - the only Disney resorts you might find some out there but usually in the 11% off range, which gets negated by the hidden deal fees. Hopefully they'll return at some point!

You may see some non-hidden Value resort deals pop up on Priceline once in awhile - I saw some for January a few weeks ago where their deal was about 10% less than Disney's price.

Some reports of Swolphin deals, but when I've checked, any I saw were just kind of OK, not the crazy discounts we saw so often a few years ago.
Looked back at a reservation we had the week before Christmas in 2019 at ASMo. Got two connecting rooms through PLE for $79/night. I remember there was a stretch there during fall of 2019 that the values were being seen for $<60/night.

How can one tell if it's the Dolphin or Swan? Or Any Disney Resort? I am currently looking for 2/4 but I am new to the priceline thing? Longtime AP holder and just need one night so was going to try the express deal?

Thanks for any help!

Has anyone booked a Disney resort through Super Travel (actually came up through a Kayak search)? The deal is a lot less than booking direct through Disney, but I've never heard of this service and sometimes I feel like these random sites can be sketchy.

They used to be called Snap Travel. Some say they changed their name to distance themselves from some bad reviews.

Didn't know they booked wdw resorts. You could be a guinea pig for DIS
This is correct. They changed their name but not their business practices. A friend of mine booked through them when they arrived at Disney the balance of their trip was applied to their CC. There was no great discount they just didn’t disclose the full price but my friend was charged it. I would not use them.

This is correct. They changed their name but not their business practices. A friend of mine booked through them when they arrived at Disney the balance of their trip was applied to their CC. There was no great discount they just didn’t disclose the full price but my friend was charged it. I would not use them.

This is good to know, thanks!

Do rooms tend to show up last minute on Priceline or Hotwire? I'm thinking about heading down a night or 2 early this weekend. I've seen more Disney properties pop up on Priceline today. I know that CSR is still available on Disney's website. I'm wondering if I should wait a few more days to see if I can get a better deal on Priceline. I have some flexibility to take a gamble if this is common.

Do rooms tend to show up last minute on Priceline or Hotwire? I'm thinking about heading down a night or 2 early this weekend. I've seen more Disney properties pop up on Priceline today. I know that CSR is still available on Disney's website. I'm wondering if I should wait a few more days to see if I can get a better deal on Priceline. I have some flexibility to take a gamble if this is common.

Sad to report that it has been well more than a year now since any good hidden deals for Disney resorts have appeared on either site. Once in awhile you might see some pop up at "12% off" - but those are not good deals since the hidden deal fee eats up all the savings. Better in those instances to book a non-hidden refundable deal and retain flexibility.

You also may see some random non-hidden Value resort deals appear a month or three out, there were some in January that were about 10% off the current Disney price. But, also rare lately.

Worth checking every few days just in case, but we're all just waiting for things to return to normal. :(

I've started reporting on good DVC rental deals over at Touring Plans and there are good deals to be had on dedicated (pre-booked) rentals in those sites relative to "regular" rental prices and much better than Disney hotel rates.

Still, nothing like the terrific hidden deals of years past - but if looking for a Deluxe room at a decent price, could be worth checking our those.

I usually rent DVC points from DisBoards, and I've been watching that forum and the 3rd party rentals. I'll go check out Touring Plans

Sad to report that it has been well more than a year now since any good hidden deals for Disney resorts have appeared on either site. Once in awhile you might see some pop up at "12% off" - but those are not good deals since the hidden deal fee eats up all the savings. Better in those instances to book a non-hidden refundable deal and retain flexibility.

You also may see some random non-hidden Value resort deals appear a month or three out, there were some in January that were about 10% off the current Disney price. But, also rare lately.

Worth checking every few days just in case, but we're all just waiting for things to return to normal. :(

I've started reporting on good DVC rental deals over at Touring Plans and there are good deals to be had on dedicated (pre-booked) rentals in those sites relative to "regular" rental prices and much better than Disney hotel rates.

Still, nothing like the terrific hidden deals of years past - but if looking for a Deluxe room at a decent price, could be worth checking our those.

I miss those days.

Because of this thread we got a POFQ room for $99 I believe in 2018. Still think of that in amazement.

Hoping that fortune comes back around for us all.

I miss those days.

Because of this thread we got a POFQ room for $99 I believe in 2018. Still think of that in amazement.

Hoping that fortune comes back around for us all.
Me too! July 2019 and I got POFQ for $103/night and AKL for $185/night, which ended up being a DVC studio. That was a great trip and my DD had her senior photos taken at AKL.

So there never is a coupon code that would be valid on Disney resorts on Priceline? Must the coupons be used only on Express deals?

So there never is a coupon code that would be valid on Disney resorts on Priceline? Must the coupons be used only on Express deals?
Well Disney resorts are often part of the Express Deals. Most of the coupon codes I’ve received are off of Express Deals, but I believe I’ve gotten ones in the past that applied to regular bookings.

Are there no more 7% regular hotel coupons anymore?

Groupon and retail me not used to have 7% coupons on the regular, now I can only find 6% rmn.

Same for travelocity, 15% used to be abundant now I can hardly find the 10%

Groupon and retail me not used to have 7% coupons on the regular, now I can only find 6% rmn.

Ty for that! I had originally tried the betterbidding code and it didn’t work. Canceled and rebooked with rmn code. So 12-13% off. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter