Priceline Express Deals

Anyone seen any Priceline codes lately? Found the Dolphin in an Express Deal, hoping to save a little more.

Hi, can you tell me how you knew it was the Dolphin? I'm looking now for April 29-May 1. Thanks!

If you go on the Priceline website on a computer not mobile app, it will show you a picture of the room, if you are a Priceline member. You can see the Swan out the window.

Thank you! I did see that, perfect!

I used Priceline last year for a short stay at the Dolphin. I was a bit nervous even after seeing the picture. But it worked out perfectly.

Awesome! One more question, did you have any issue adding the reservation to MDE?

Awesome! One more question, did you have any issue adding the reservation to MDE?
I actually did have a slight problem finding the number to enter for the MDE reservation. The Priceline confirmation number had 3 digits, a dash, and then 7 more digits. I couldn't get the number to work at first and made a couple unsucsessful calls. I figured it out on my own. If I remember correctly, I only entered the 7 digits after the dash and it worked. It also took a couple days for the Disney system to recognize the reservation.

BTW Some people on the Swalphin thread mentioned their reservation falling off of MDE. They could enter it back with no problem, however. Not sure if this is still an issue as I haven't followed the thread recently. I only had a one night stay and did not have the issue. But I did want to mention it to you so you wouldn't worry if your reservation disappeared. Just enter it again.

Have a great trip!

Thank you! I did see that, perfect!

FYI - Priceline Express often doesn't show a room picture on hidden deals, but you can still 99% figure out what resort a room is just by simple comparison.

On the hidden deal, note the guest rating, review count, location, plus the crossed out "full" price.
Then scroll down the results to find the hotel that matches the info - and the Full price on that non-hidden deal will either match or be off by $1.

In recent times, there have only been a couple of resorts that had all of this data match at any given time - a couple of the Disney values mostly. But I don't think any resorts match each other right now. :)

PL Example.jpg

Priceline promo code, if anyone's looking:
10% off Hotel Express Deals
3BG2EP5K48

*Coupon valid on Hotel Express Deals®, before taxes and fees. Maximum savings of $50. Book by 4/15/2023 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only.

Going down with my best friends (Sam & Gen) and their three kids, plus Gen’s brother 10/5-10/9. We have always stayed at Beach Club, but this time, it looks like we have finally been priced out. We do love the EPCOT area, so we were looking Swolphin/Reserve.

Swan is totally booked, Dolphin is a fortune, and reserve is still cheaper than any deluxe (blind price of 415/room) Yacht Club is $650. AKLodge is $543.

Should I expect any better rates for S/D/SR as October approaches?

Going down with my best friends (Sam & Gen) and their three kids, plus Gen’s brother 10/5-10/9. We have always stayed at Beach Club, but this time, it looks like we have finally been priced out. We do love the EPCOT area, so we were looking Swolphin/Reserve.

Swan is totally booked, Dolphin is a fortune, and reserve is still cheaper than any deluxe (blind price of 415/room) Yacht Club is $650. AKLodge is $543.

Yes. Are you a Starwood Preferred Guest? (One free upgrade - so book Standard and get Resort View.) What discounts can you qualify for? AAA? AARP/Senior? Government, teacher, nurse discounts? I usually book my room, then keep an eye out for lower prices - they will switch it for you if you call, or I think you can do it yourself online. What type of room are you booking? Alcove room? Or two regular rooms? We have had connecting rooms at the Dolphin when we stayed with family before. I think you may be pleasantly surprised there. (Sorry, speaking about Dolphin, booking on website; not sure about Reserve.)

There was some discussion about conferences in Oct over in the Swan, Dolphin, Reserve thread. It's possible your dates line up with limited availability, and that keeps the prices high. That being said, they do fluctuate. If you book a refundable rate with Marriot, you can always rebook if the price lowers. https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...sorts-information-questions.3264274/page-1030

Yes. Are you a Starwood Preferred Guest? (One free upgrade - so book Standard and get Resort View.) What discounts can you qualify for? AAA? AARP/Senior? Government, teacher, nurse discounts? I usually book my room, then keep an eye out for lower prices - they will switch it for you if you call, or I think you can do it yourself online. What type of room are you booking? Alcove room? Or two regular rooms? We have had connecting rooms at the Dolphin when we stayed with family before. I think you may be pleasantly surprised there. (Sorry, speaking about Dolphin, booking on website; not sure about Reserve.)
Is the Starwood Preferred still a thing? I thought they had rolled everything into the Marriott Rewards Program back in 2018.

I know that Marriott has a number of rewards levels, but rarely do I get the one free upgrade I am suppose to get with Gold level. With these being Conference Resorts, they tend to have a lot of rewards guest.

Will price come down on October... it just depends. But October is a very busy resort in October, number of big conferences and a lot of folks doing Food and Wine that month. If I were Bahamontes, I'd book what there is - at a refundable rate - and just keep checking. Avilablity and prices change all the time. I've noticed around 30 Days there seems to be a return of inventory. But I would not wait till then to book, just hope price drops.

Will say first stay at Dolphin was a Hotwire Hot Rate was Sept 2019 for $139..... they gave us a Balcony Room. So I'm not sure being a "member" is a good thing or not. ;)

Is the Starwood Preferred still a thing? I thought they had rolled everything into the Marriott Rewards Program back in 2018.

I know that Marriott has a number of rewards levels, but rarely do I get the one free upgrade I am suppose to get with Gold level. With these being Conference Resorts, they tend to have a lot of rewards guest.

Will price come down on October... it just depends. But October is a very busy resort in October, number of big conferences and a lot of folks doing Food and Wine that month. If I were Bahamontes, I'd book what there is - at a refundable rate - and just keep checking. Avilablity and prices change all the time. I've noticed around 30 Days there seems to be a return of inventory. But I would not wait till then to book, just hope price drops.

Will say first stay at Dolphin was a Hotwire Hot Rate was Sept 2019 for $139..... they gave us a Balcony Room. So I'm not sure being a "member" is a good thing or not. ;)

Another thing to look at is to renting DVC points, especially if your larger party wants to stay in one room. It may make BC or Boardwalk more affordable.

Side note, there is no more Starwood. And my experience with upgrades is hit or miss at the few times I’ve stayed at Swolphin.

One thing that also may be a possibility, though, is opening up a Bonvoy credit card and using points for a stay at Swolphin. Just a thought for Bahamontes as well.

Some hotels will charge you to access your room before time. And it being ready and available at 10 am.

priceline has a “25 promo” out now on participating hotels to celebrate their 25th anniversary

Code: BDAY25
Dates: 5/15 - 5/22/23

Good for standard non-opaque bookings. Worked in some instances for cancellable rates (non express) when i checked today…not on the pay at arrival tho.

check out the website, various other promos appear to be coming up live on a rolling basis

nothing blew my socks off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter