• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Swan is the only 4.5* with an 8 guest rating in Bonnet Creek, AK Jambo and GF are both 4.5* 9-guest rated.
The villas at Jambo house are also 4.5 stars. I got a blind deal there for a great price last August 😊
I certainly would not be mad if I wound up getting AKL or GF instead of Swan either! 4.5 in Bonnet Creek is a safe bet for me then :)
Thanks!

Does the Swan show a $30/night resort fee?
I’ve been reading a bit through this thread and checking for a hotel but am still a bit hesitant to hit the book button.....

Thanks!

Does the Swan show a $30/night resort fee?
I’ve been reading a bit through this thread and checking for a hotel but am still a bit hesitant to hit the book button.....

Thanks!
On Priceline, the Swan does show an additional $30 fee. It is a 4.5 star in the Walt Disney world - Bonnet Creek neighborhood for an 8+ guest rating with 400 reviews. I see bed choices of “room assigned at check in, sleeps 2 adults”, “two queen beds”, “two queen beds with resort view” and “one king bed and one sofabed”

Can someone teach me LOL We are looking for a few nights the week of 10/10-10/17

When would I most likely grab a deal if available?

Can someone teach me LOL We are looking for a few nights the week of 10/10-10/17

When would I most likely grab a deal if available?
Well, it used to be that you could look starting at about 6 weeks out for a good deal, but since the closures it's been pretty hit or miss. You can check out @JJTNY's info to help you understand how it all works: https://forum.touringplans.com/t/hotel-deals-research/48539 and here's the matching tool he's also created (because he's awesome): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...jqIDA4Ltn0gB6z29Sb6zfpndA/edit#gid=1287116029

Is an $85/night 4-star hotel in the Bonnet Creek area presumably Pop Century? (For Labor Day Weekend)

"Two Queen Beds - Deluxe Room"

It shows airport shuttle ..so that is a good indication of a disney resort, correct?

Is an $85/night 4-star hotel in the Bonnet Creek area presumably Pop Century? (For Labor Day Weekend)

It shows airport shuttle ..so that is a good indication of a disney resort, correct?
Pop is a 3 star :)
3 star $85 weekends $79 weekdays
The murphy bed is the giveaway
Watch the expedia reviews as well... 4.3 1263 The review numbers match up

Last edited:

Nevermind .. it appears if you click on the "COVID details" it gives you some specific clues on what the hotel is. In this case those details mentioned DEEP BLU SEAFOOD GRILLE, which means this hotel would be Wyndham Bonnet Creek

That's not enough info to positively ID a resort, but I can tell you it is not Pop: Pop Century is a 3* resort on both Priceline Express and Hotwire.
Assuming you are talking about a PE result, I see a 4* 8-guest rated resort in BC for $85: My guess on that is a solid Wyndham Grand Orlando.

Hotwire does have cheap Pop deals going out to the end of September - EXCEPT for Labor day weekend, sadly. The last time I checked you could get it for $89 per night up to 9/4, then $75 per night starting again on 9/7.
Here is what Pop should look like as a Hot Rate:

You want to compare all the items I've circled. The only other 3* 4.3-rated resorts in BC are AS Sports and Art of Animation, which have slightly different sub-ratings. Good luck!

Hotwire does have cheap Pop deals going out to the end of September - EXCEPT for Labor day weekend, sadly. The last time I checked you could get it for $89 per night up to 9/4, then $75 per night starting again on 9/7.
Here is what Pop should look like as a Hot Rate:
Not shocking no Pop rates not available for Labor Day. Still tempted to try a last minute super short trip down next week. The fact that I can even CONSIDER that a week out (at those prices) is crazy.

Not shocking no Pop rates not available for Labor Day. Still tempted to try a last minute super short trip down next week. The fact that I can even CONSIDER that a week out (at those prices) is crazy.
I looked & looked but still haven't seen Pop for labor day either. :/ I decided to go with this weekend instead, and I might go the weekend after Labor Day too. My pass expires 10/4 so I figured I'd squeeze as much out of it as I could.

I looked & looked but still haven't seen Pop for labor day either. :/ I decided to go with this weekend instead, and I might go the weekend after Labor Day too. My pass expires 10/4 so I figured I'd squeeze as much out of it as I could.
I'll be there this weekend too!

Well at least this year staying off property is not a big deal, you could always take dolphin

Ya .. I am almost tempted to go Labor Day weekend and "wing it" on an off-site hotel. If Disney is cutting it's hotels .. I am sure some off-site ones (or Disney Springs ones) are probably cheap too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter