Priceline Bids/results

Got Ramada Orlanda Celebration Hotel and Conference Center 2 1/2 stars $41, $53 with taxes. I think there was no resort fees. Needed one night only.

I just got the Regal Sun Resort - across from DTD for a $70 bid (plus tax and fees) for Friday 2/6. It was a 3.5 star. I just needed one night. Very happy with this price!

Just got Wyndham Resort International Drive for $40 a night Jan 9-11. Total of $98.35 with tax & fees.

Dang this is a really good price!!! I paid $53 a night there I think. BTW the place is marvelous; enjoy your stay!

Got Ramada Orlanda Celebration Hotel and Conference Center 2 1/2 stars $41, $53 with taxes. I think there was no resort fees. Needed one night only.

I got 1 night for 2/25 at Ramada Orlando Celebration Hotel and Conference Center for a total of $38.79...:cheer2: Very happy with that price as we are heading out on a cruise the next day and wanted to spend our arrival day at World Showcase. We didn't get to tour it at all last Feb. because grandkids were too caught up in Future World to allow us to spend any time there. This price leaves me enough money to spend on 1 day ticket. pixiedust:

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
for night of Feb. 26th
$36.00 ($47.96 after taxes/fees) :cheer2:

We got Comfort Suites Orlando on Turkey Lake Rd for one night 2/19 for $34+ ($45.38 total). Comes with breakfast!

Could someone list some of the hotels Priceline considers 4* near Disney? Thanks! :goodvibes

Celebration Hotel
Mona Lisa Suite Hotel

Closer to Sea World/Universal Studios:

Renaissance Orlando Resort at Sea World
The Peabody Orlando Hotel
Westin Imagine Orlando

I just used priceline for the first time with this result:

Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate

2 Nights 2/15 and 2/16

One Room

$80.00 a night plus all the fees for a total of $190.08 :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I am very excited as we are extending a MAW trip by two nights to visit family and this is $100 cheaper than the All Stars for these nights!!

It even has a lazy river!!:cheer2:

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for one night 3/15/09 during spring break.
$100.00(122.00 with taxes and fees).

$15 resort fee.

Still cheaper than the $169 Disney wanted for POP Century.

I just used priceline for the first time with this result:

Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate

2 Nights 2/15 and 2/16

One Room

$80.00 a night plus all the fees for a total of $190.08 :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I am very excited as we are extending a MAW trip by two nights to visit family and this is $100 cheaper than the All Stars for these nights!!

It even has a lazy river!!:cheer2:

Could I ask what you plugged in to get this result, area and bid? That's a great deal!

Used Priceline for the first time and got 1 night at the Hyatt Place Orlando Universal for $69.71 inc. tax.!! Very satisfied-I wanted a pool, free parking, and free breakfast and got it :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Bid 3* DWV using free rebids for 2/20 and 2/21/09 (after 5 night DVC stay at Vero Beach). Was not successful until $48 -- got Holiday Inn Maingate East. With taxes and fees it comes to $116.69 for the two nights.

Celebration Hotel
Mona Lisa Suite Hotel

Closer to Sea World/Universal Studios:

Renaissance Orlando Resort at Sea World
The Peabody Orlando Hotel
Westin Imagine Orlando
We got the Rennaissance Orlando Resort @ Sea World for $80 2/20 & 21

got this on my first bid for $56. April 8-10. I know there is a $8 resort fee,but I wonder about parking. Is there a fee for this as well. Does anyone know where the best rooms are located, I thought I would thry to get one. thanks

boy - got a horrible resort for $41.07 (including fee - w/o fee 30)

Ramada Orlando Celebration Hotel & Conference Center - according to the reviews - this place is a dump.

will see for myself - maybe need less than others. since this is the hotel before I leave can just leave early if necessary.

of course it might look worst - coming from Disney's SSR.

staying on March 21 - made the bid/reservation today.

will definitely be back to say if it was a nice place or the horrible place that tripadvisor says it is.

got this on my first bid for $56. April 8-10. I know there is a $8 resort fee,but I wonder about parking. Is there a fee for this as well. Does anyone know where the best rooms are located, I thought I would thry to get one. thanks

in the tower - looking toward the parks. don't think you see the parks - but that side of the resort

the other way there is just the I4 - basically.

This is one of my favorite forum. I would say, thanks for providing this useful information. I, must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me.

CSK

My sister just got Radisson Resort Celebration for the 4 nights before 4th of July for $35/night on Priceline! She of course has to add the $10 resort fee, but still an awesome price!

May I ask what star-level they're considering this hotel now? Is it 3 1/2 stars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter