Prepaying Dues and Selling Contract Question

softballmom3

DIS Veteran
Ok, so does anyone have experience with the following?

I am considering selling our contract. I have been prepaying for the dues as the year goes on. I have around $400 prepaid in dues. If we sell, does anyone know if they would put that money back on my rewards or gift cards or what exactly happens to it?

TIA!

Ok, so does anyone have experience with the following?

I am considering selling our contract. I have been prepaying for the dues as the year goes on. I have around $400 prepaid in dues. If we sell, does anyone know if they would put that money back on my rewards or gift cards or what exactly happens to it?

TIA!
You get it back in the proceeds. The dues will be a line item outside the purchase price in the Closing statement.

If you mean that you have been prepaying toward 2024 dues and have a credit on your account, then I’d contact DVC and find out how that is handled if you sell.

Dues are part of the sale and seller and buyers agreement on who pays what is listed, but since your money is already with Disney for 2024, it may be different in way it is handled

Thanks and yes I did mean I have a credit on my account for 2024 dues. I'll contact them to see. thanks!

And I obviously need to correct my signature since I now have a big red X ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter