Predict your NFL Team record this year

LOL Yeah, probably.

I'm giving the Pack a 5-11 record. LeFleur is new and doesn't seem to be well-liked, so that affects the morale of the team.
Welp, the Packers are now 6-1, so I'm wrong already. LOL

Patriots 16-0. They just picked up Mohamed Sanu. If they stay healthy, I can't imagine anyone beating them. Their defense is absolutely awesome. And their offense is starting to come together with Dorsett back from injury, Myers, Edelman, Watson, White, Gordon coming back from injury and now Sanu. Just too many weapons.

Patriots 15-1 and win the Super Bowl. Won’t matter who they play because their defense is just plain nasty.

The NFL has an algorithm that sets the schedules for all teams years in advance. Each team plays a different division each year besides their own. Sorry, can’t blame the team Paco.
Denise

Who is blaming the team? You play who you play. Nevertheless, it is the easiest schedule in NFL history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter