Pre-Podcast Cruise meet at the Poly ~ 5/9 at 9pm

Merry Mousketeer (Michael) and Disney Enabler (Carol) would like to join you for a Dessert and Fun!

Thank you!

Merry Mousketeer (Michael) and Disney Enabler (Carol) would like to join you for a Dessert and Fun!

Thank you!

Welcome to the cruise guys! I've noticed most of the cruise threads have been bumped - you did well going back and finding them :lmao:

Looking forward to meeting you :thumbsup2

You can add me to the list. There are 3 of us.

I'm pretty sure my cabin mate will want to come, so add one more adult to the list please...(Chris aka columnwest) Thanks, Jen.:goodvibes:goodvibes

How late can you keep them?:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

O.K. the Kids Nite out Sitting service details.
1-800-696-8105 is the phone #
for 1 child $16.00 per hour
2 children $18.50 per hour
3 children $21.00 per hour
4 children $23.50 per hour
5 or more call # above
There is a 4 hour min.
There is also a $20.00 transportation fee for the sitters transportation.
Your credit card is billed the 4 hours on the day sitting services are required.
Anything over and above the 4 hours will be billed after you return.
All tips are extra that will need to be payed in cash.
There is no required return time.
You are asked at about what time you will be returning by the sitter.
They will also ask you for a phone # that they can contact you at incase there is a emergency.
We used this service on our DATW last December.
I would not hestitate to use them again.
This is what we will be doing for our dinner and the Pre-cruise meet.

We compared this with the kids clubs that Disney offers.
With these clubs I do believe they start opening at 4pm and close at
midnight or before.
Also when using the clubs for more than one child it winds up being
more money.
Then you have to pick up your children and take them back to your room.
With the Kids Nite Out Sitters they are in your room and your children will be asleep when you return.
This is a big bonus for us. :thumbsup2

We bring our kids to this event, though, right?

Mine is coming. I didn't even think about using the Kid's Clubs, but I know I will be putting him in on the ship so I will let him hang with us as much as possible.

Wasn't sure when I was arriving but I will be coming in on Friday so add me to the list for the poly meet on Saturday. I'll be there with my dole whip.

I thought Kevin was coming just to baby-sit :) I just wanted to make sure because Kat mentioned getting baby-sitting for that night.

Yup....Kevin's going to babysit the night before the podcast cruise cause he has

NOTHING

else to do.

Double post..
sorry posting police:angel::angel:

We bring our kids to this event, though, right?

Mine are coming! #9 LOOOOVES the EWP- he'd be ticked if we left him at the kids club. And Lindsay's really looking forward to meeting Madi. DH had me cancel our Kona ressies bcs he really wants to go back to Jiko so we're doing that first and then coming over to the poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter