Praise to Wonder Crew for New Years

tarzanman

DIS Veteran
I would like to put out a post to thank our DJ for a wonderful time. DJ Jiggy G (Greg Kwizak) was fabulous. My wife Kamgen and I stayed out partying everynight until the DJ stopped spinning. On New Years night we actually stayed later than that. We were dancing till 4:30AM after Greg went to the CM party at 3:00AM. We missed Wild Willy from previous cruise adventures but Greg was great. Actually, I would like to thank the entire Wavebands crew including Gally and the other bartenders, the entertainment staff with Sasha, Jeff, Teisha, Greg etc. Thank you for a wonderful time. Even with the crappy weather, it was the best cruise we have ever had. That was Greg's last cruise as he was going home.

For those of you crusing in the next 3 trips on the Wonder, enjoy Willy because he is only there for a short time.

Thanks again!!!:bounce:

did you all know we had to turn back to freeport and get a guy who was watching football in a bar and lost track of time. He had to rent a boat and meet us outside the port and climb up the side of the boat. We were all LOL, literally.

sorry u had such a louzy time tarzanman , and Kamjen,
happy new year. more about going to get a guy ???

apparently a man, whom they say shall remain nameless, was watching the football bowl games at a bar in freeport. weleft port much earlier than nassau, about 4:30 pm. he was not one of the passengers onboard as we took off!! He contacted the ship, and we turned around about an hour into our crawl to castaway cay. Fortunately for him that was our destination. Had we been cruising to get somewhere, he would have probably had to fly there to catch us. But as it was, we were on a slow crawl and had time to turn back. We had to wait about a mile or two outside of port because of docking charges and all that. so, he rented a boat and had to come to us and shinny his way up the side of the boat. the cruise director told us at the mouseketeer show that night about it, and there was lots of buzz about it around the ship the next day.

I heard about this at the show too but I thought he was kidding. I didn't think they would turn the ship around for a passenger, unless maybe he was well connected? Just wondering
Tony

We were on this cruise and saw the boat pull up to the ship. Kind of figured this is what happened but it is great to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter