Posting some support to all our troops and families

taeja71

<font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo
Hi! Just wanted to thank your husband's, wives, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, etc. for serving our great nation,
the U. S. A.. You all are heroes! THANK YOU!

***** //////// /////////
***** ///////// ////////
***** /////////////////
//////////////////////////
/////////////////////////

:wave2:

Our prayers and love are with you all! Thank you for all you do! Happy Memorial Day! :grouphug:

I am so PROUD of our U.S Military! Thank you and God Bless ALL of you!

God bless all of the men and women who volunteered to keep us safe and promote democracy!
I respect and cherish your devotion!

Thanks for posting, keep on posting! Noticed the view count higher than the reply count. Keep on posting, keep on posting, (hear Nemo or Dory singing to you?) :cool1:

Having lost a relative to this war, I want to thank all of you who remember our USA heroes today. It means a lot to me. :grouphug:

Francine

Thanks SO much. My daughters handed out handwritten notes to military members in uniform at the ATL airport today. Their notes read "Thank you for serving our country! Stay Safe!". :)

Yes, thank you to ALL our men and women in uniform. My DH being one of them. He's frustrated right now, cause their mission is basically to patrol a large airbase and do periodic security transports to the dump and sewage containment. He said, "I didn't come halfway around the world and interrupt my family and home life to transport "poop." (except he didn't say poop). I said, "What you're doing is important and I appreciate you."

As his wife, and the fact we have three kids, I would rather him be transporting poop than in the thick of the insurgency action!! :teeth: Selfish me!

Thank you so very much to all the men and women of our Armed Forces who risk their lives every day to ensure our freedom. A very special "Semper Fi" to all my father's brothers and sisters in The Corps!

May God bless you and your families, as you have all sacrificed so much. We hold you, and those who have gone before you in service, dearly in our hearts. :grouphug:

This was a great post today because all I can think about is that this time next week my Husband will be home!!!! I still can't believe it, it's been so long now... :) I'm SO HAPPY!

Thank you to all our servicemen and women
and their families who support them

Stay safe :wizard:

casndan said:
This was a great post today because all I can think about is that this time next week my Husband will be home!!!! I still can't believe it, it's been so long now... :) I'm SO HAPPY!

Congratulations, and thank him for serving for me and my family. :cheer2: :cheer2: From One DIS household to another, Thank you DH! :cheer2: :cheer2: I hope his blood run lime green too. :banana:

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!