Postcard stamps

StreetFamily2008

A queen, her king, 2 princes and a princess!
Do the resort gift shops or front desks sell postcard stamps or should I bring my own?

You can purchase at the gift store, and then walk across lobby to mail them in the fun letter slot. My kids love this, it feels special.

You can purchase at the gift store, and then walk across lobby to mail them in the fun letter slot. My kids love this, it feels special.

Just don't put anything time sensitive in that mailbox. Years ago as a cast member I mailed my payment for a ticket I had received while picking up my first car from Fort Myers. Long story short it got there late thus I got a letter after my cp was over that my FL happened to have a reciprocal agreement with my home state and my license would be suspended if they didn't receive payment for ticket. I had already paid it but FL hadn't received it yet.

Just don't put anything time sensitive in that mailbox. Years ago as a cast member I mailed my payment for a ticket I had received while picking up my first car from Fort Myers. Long story short it got there late thus I got a letter after my cp was over that my FL happened to have a reciprocal agreement with my home state and my license would be suspended if they didn't receive payment for ticket. I had already paid it but FL hadn't received it yet.

And even for non sensitive stuff, like a postcard, mail it towards the start of your trip or else the odds of you being home before they arrive goes up greatly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter