Postcard Exchange sent/received

Still have 13 Adults yet to send their cards off and 11 Children:confused3

This is the last week to get them out folks... deadline is Friday 30th June.

Just looking at my list and see that some people who should have received cards have not posted.:worried:

Others who have received from the same people have posted their acknowledgment.... please don't forget to post.

We all like to know that our cards arrived safely.:tilt:

Quasi123 said:
I got some postcards today from Minniespal! :cheer2: She sent three lovely postcards of Edinburgh, Scotland. Now I want to go there! Thanks so much Minniespal! :wave:

Glad you liked them :)

I've received one of mine so far, Harry still waiting for his and I know three we sent have arrived, just one more to hear from :thumbsup2

Let's see....I have received one of mine.
I sent 3, 2 have posted about receiving. :) The other :confused3

Meriweather said:
Let's see....I have received one of mine.
I sent 3, 2 have posted about receiving. :) The other :confused3

That one should have arrived by now Nancy.. esp seeing as you were the first to get your cards in the mail:confused3

Might look into that a little further to see what I can find out.

Still a lot of cards that haven't been sent out yet:(

This is the last week to do so folks.... so, here's hoping all are in the mail by Friday. If, you find you need a little more time then please let me know, otherwise Friday is the mailout deadline.

14 Adults and 10 Children we are yet to hear from:(

So, come on guys, let's get these postcards in the mail and who knows... by doing that you just might make someones day when they are received;)

Amazing-grace said:
Thank you Claire aka Chilly - Got my postcards from Reading this morning, I've never been but it does look very nice ;)
It's so nice to have something to open other that bills!

Mine are written and all in their envelopes, and so are my DD's - CuteHolly
Definitely be on their merry way tomorrow
wiggle2.gif

Mmm.... where to??
flag.gif

scotflag.gif

1417.gif

engl.jpg

I'm slow on the uptake here... I saw this post Sam, but I've only just woken up to what it all means:teeth:

Love the flag smilies....they are excellent:thumbsup2

Should hear of a few more arrivals in the next couple of days:thumbsup2

Just wish we could get the kids this organised and they could start receiving too:confused3

Only 3 Children have actually mailed their cards.....10 still to do so:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter