Postcard Exchange sent/received

Received mine from Eeyore88 thank you very much Jean, lovely pictures of Stonhaven, Aberdeenshire.

Mine all in the post today ;)

Still got 16 Adults and 10 Children who have yet to post as having sent their cards..........got another week to get them out though:)

Yesterday I received lovely postcards from eeyore88. Although I live in Scotland too it was lovely to see a different area of the country.

Thanks Jean :goodvibes

Do we have any more news anyone????

Anyone received anything?

Anyone sent anything off???

:goodvibes

I received my first set of postcards from Somerset this morning:cool1:

Thanks Jane YYX99, only ever been through Somerset once, we stopped briefly in Wells so it was nice to add another area to my collection.

Bev :)

I received my first envelope this morning. 3 cards from Amazing-Grace. 1 of Gloucester which I've only visited once (and that was over 20 years ago!). A calander postcard of the Cotswolds for 2007 (which is gong to be blu-taked to my kitchen cupboard, very useful) and a humourous - and oh so true - cartoon of the English way to complain!!

Thanks Sam they're lovely. :thumbsup2

...and thanks Nutsy for organising this.

Libby

I got some postcards today from Minniespal! :cheer2: She sent three lovely postcards of Edinburgh, Scotland. Now I want to go there! Thanks so much Minniespal! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!