Postcard Exchange sent/received

Updated list of those who are still waiting on some postcards..

Kirby 1 envelope

ForTheLoveOfDisney 1 envelope

Nite0wl71 1 envelope

Mickeyfan2 1 envelope

Amazing-Grace 1 envelope

Yyx99 1 envelope

Ambersmom 1 envelope

SandraVB79 1 envelope

CHILDREN

Stacey (Nite0wl71 DD) 1 envelope

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

Lyssa (Reese DD) 1 envelope

Carys (Astrid DD) 1 envelope

Cute Holly 1 envelope

All cards are in the mail.. some must be literally walking to their destinations or taking the slow boat to china with a leak. The length of time it is taking for some of these cards to be delivered is shocking.

Hopefully there will be some deliveries very soon.....:wizard:

I certainly hope we can wrap up this exchange this week...so all the outstanding postcards better start arriving in a hurry:wizard:

I've lost track. Have all the ones I sent been recieved :confused3 ? I'm hoping so since they all went out the same day but I noticed two of the children I was sending to still on the list.

Reese said:
I've lost track. Have all the ones I sent been recieved :confused3 ? I'm hoping so since they all went out the same day but I noticed two of the children I was sending to still on the list.

The names you see on the list are waiting on cards from other people... the ones from you have arrived and been acknowledged:goodvibes There is just one person who Rob sent to who has not posted an acknowledgement, but we can only assume it has been received.

Nutsy said:
The names you see on the list are waiting on cards from other people... the ones from you have arrived and been acknowledged:goodvibes There is just one person who Rob sent to who has not posted an acknowledgement, but we can only assume it has been received.

Thanks, I just wanted to double check. My memory is something that I usually can't count on :blush: .

Hi!
Just wanted to pop in a note letting everyone know I have received more cards!!! :)

Thank you Jane for the beautiful cards from Winchester, Greece and Animal Kingdom... What a nice surprise to have other destinations included... :goodvibes

Thank you Auriel!! Em and I love our cards from Australia... Em especially loves animals so her cards were right down her alley... :) Australia is so beautiful!! It is one of the many places I hope to get to someday...

Mom2Em said:
Hi!
Just wanted to pop in a note letting everyone know I have received more cards!!! :)

Thank you Jane for the beautiful cards from Winchester, Greece and Animal Kingdom... What a nice surprise to have other destinations included... :goodvibes

Thank you Auriel!! Em and I love our cards from Australia... Em especially loves animals so her cards were right down her alley... :) Australia is so beautiful!! It is one of the many places I hope to get to someday...

Glad they arrived Jan, I hoped Em liked animals, cos I picked them specially for her;)

To the best of my knowledge, all elf cards have been sent.. so you people who are still waiting patiently for some postcards....tbey should be there very soon.

And... if the originals ever show... you all deserve the extras for having to wait till eternity.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter