Post Your Wedding Cake

I wasn't married at Disney but I wanted to share my cake, just because I LOVED it and it was unique, and one of my very favorite things!!

DSCF0251.jpg

Does anyone know if disney actually do the cake which looks like cushions? I really love it!:love:

Does anyone know if disney actually do the cake which looks like cushions? I really love it!:love:

Hey there i have submitted the picture to my planner and she is talking with the design team as soon as i have an answer I will let ou know. Oh by the way the cake is made by a local baker here in Houston.

I am not getting married at Disney, but I love my cake so I will share!

Cake.jpg

The cake flavors:
- Top tier will be carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Middle tier will be Neopolitan. The cake will be white chocolate,
chocolate and champagne with a filling of fresh fruit (strawberry) in Bavarian Creme.
- Bottom Tier will be Chocolate cake, chocolate mousse filling with fresh strawberries and white cake.

wow Caryn I love the hidden mickey ears!!!

OOOh, thank you! I'm not getting married soon (been there, LOVED it) but every once in-a-while I like to come here and re-live being a Disney Bride.

I wonder if I can convince DH to do a vow renewal? :lovestruc

I wish I had a digital picture of my cake; I'd post it so you can see what Disney was doing 8 years ago. It's like finding the fossil bones of all current Disney wedding cakes.

OOOh, thank you! I'm not getting married soon (been there, LOVED it) but every once in-a-while I like to come here and re-live being a Disney Bride.

I wonder if I can convince DH to do a vow renewal? :lovestruc

I wish I had a digital picture of my cake; I'd post it so you can see what Disney was doing 8 years ago. It's like finding the fossil bones of all current Disney wedding cakes.

i'd LOVE to see your cake! i think cori posted a pic of hers from 10 years ago!

Your cake looks so fun and pretty Caryn. And your bouquet looks even more ginormous next to it!

Rachel -- Your cake was absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the flowers at the corners. :love:

Caryn -- I love all the different detailing on each layer of your cake. There is so much to appreciate on it! :thumbsup2

I wonder if it is a copyrighted design. I have heard of that happening. :sad1:

they actually said they cannot reproduce it in a cake form that they can however make it out of styrefoam, or hard sponge cake that either way is not edible, although if the make it that way they cannot recreate any of the detailing on the pillows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter