Post your favourite photo !

A few of my faves from our recent trip:

I love how this makes Space Mountain and The Castle look like they are next to each other when in fact they are in different parts of the park - this is taken from the La Cabane des Robinson:

photo38.jpg

This is a strange one but I really like it:

photo54.jpg

I love taking pictures of 'water features' and this waterfall on the side of The Castle is great in the sun:

photo7.jpg

This fountain is in the queuing area for Phantom manor and for the first time in 5 trips I noticed the water spout at the top of the fountain glows blue!

photo1.jpg

My favourite moment of Tarzan: The Encounter

photo7.jpg

Water again - on the Studio Tram Tour. Still one of my favourite attractions:

photo45.jpg

An eaxample of the attention to detail that makes DLRP so special. This is a metal disc in between the metal bars on the bridge that goes over Rio Grande:

photo19.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Dee8197/100_0869.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Dee8197/100_0843.jpg
My favourites:
Click on the image to enlarge::MickeyMo

1. First time DS was allowed to queue and ride on his own. He looks like the cat whos got the cream ! Only 1 fastpass left & OK, so it was only Peter Pan.
Another step forward towards being a man ! Don't they just wish their lives away.
2 POTC
3 Wishes
Not the best of pictures but I like them.
Everyones pictures are Superb ! Make me want to do DLP at other times of the year. When were the pictures taken in the snow ?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Dee8197/100_0869.jpg

Thanks for bumping this thread up Reid. I haven't looked on here for a while. These last additions are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Wow - what absolutely fabulous photos!!

Thanks so much for sharing them!

When did your new banners arrive Reid? I've only just noticed them. WOW!!!!!! 2 new trips planned including WDW - how EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diberry said:
When did your new banners arrive Reid? I've only just noticed them. WOW!!!!!! 2 new trips planned including WDW - how EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to be a-spilling them there beans, Mr Reid ;)

Absolutely wonderful new additions! And wow - DLP looks so magical in the snow! Now I *really* want to go in the winter!

These are my favourite photos from our trip in June (click to enlarge!):

Oh and also, from Buffalo Bill's...

Fabulous photos everyone - thank you so much for posting them!! :flower:

Reid - is this "yes" to your first trip to WDW?! :hyper:

Since I came back this morning at 1am, I decided to place some more pictures on here, this time from my last visit:

Cinema Parade, Captain Hook
captain.jpg

Cinema Parade, Mary Poppins and Bert
mary.jpg

GoodMorning Walt Disney Studios, Cruella and her boys :teeth:
goodmorningwds.jpg

The Legend of the Lion King
lionking.jpg

Space Mountain: Mission2
space.jpg

Walt Disney Studios, Earful Tower
tower.jpg

The most odd looking one of them all, Frontlot, starring Chicken Little
wdschicken.jpg

Wow, Pat, you must be tired!!! Lovely photos, I hope you had a wonderful time.:wizard:

These photos are great! I'm getting even more excited about our trip to Europe. I'll go crazy waiting until Christmas 2006. :sad2: I've gone from wondering how many nights we'll need to see DLPR, to how many nights will we really need to see the highlights in Paris. :earboy2: If we could only figure out a way to spend more than 4 or 5 nights in the 2 places. :guilty: BTW, who do I call to order snow when we're there? :teeth: All we'll need is a little magic. :wizard:

I absolutely adore this photo of (from the left) myself, Rafiki, and my sister Lucy, taken during our visit back in 1996.

disfavephoto.jpg

Aren't we cute?! :love: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter