Post your favourite photo !

Cyrano said:
Thought it would be nice to see everyone favourite photograph of DLRP.

Here's mine taken in november 2004
f560b82d.jpg

Reid

Wow!!!! I had no idea what it looked like there. That's just gorgeous!!

I'm making my first trip to Europe soon. I'll be visiting friends in Italy then going to France. Sadly, no one is very interested in going to Disney. sniff sniff.

That photo of you, Lucy and Rafiki is absolutely adorable, Emkins. :) I love it! I also love your shoes in it! Hehe. Do Lucy's shoes have bunny faces on them, or am I just imagining it?!

babar said:
Wow!!!! I had no idea what it looked like there. That's just gorgeous!!

Yes, I LOVE that view of the castle!! :love: It's absolute fairytale stuff!!! Great pic Reid!

Bonnie said:
That photo of you, Lucy and Rafiki is absolutely adorable, Emkins. :) I love it! I also love your shoes in it! Hehe. Do Lucy's shoes have bunny faces on them, or am I just imagining it?!
Hehe, yay. I loved those shoes, I practically lived in the things!

And lol, I think you're imagining the bunnies! Though I see where you're coming from, with little velcro ears, perhaps! :paw:

My favorite photo is actually what I use for my avatar. It is from the Alice in Wonderland Hedge maze (which they should TOTALLY bring over to the states). That was one of my favorite attractions of all times, and it is so simple.

OK, thanks to the advice from diberry I'm trying to post my first picture. I hope it works.

:cool1:

Have to agree with Diana, the castle looks so cool peeping through the trees like that! :)

I'm so happy now! It works! After 8 years online I posted my first picture! :dancer:
Thank you diberry for the help! You are my hero!

I have never seen palms blooming. And I never thought I would see a palm blooming near Paris!

Now that I now how I can post an image I will certainly post more tomorrow!

:wave2:

:earseek: That's in Paris?! Wow, I had assumed it was taken in WDW!! Where abouts was that photo taken, Marcus? At the very edge of Adventureland?

Yes, I just left Adventureland and was on my way to Central Plaza! These palms belong to Adventureland!

This a a great photo. The contrast between to palm trees and the castle is weird.

I remember the sensation of managing to load a picture. Well done

They're brilliant photos Marcus and Jodie - they really bring the flavour of the park to life!! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter