Post your favorite nightime and fireworks photos

100_2959.jpg

Beautiful photo!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

This is a money shot for me :)

I've got about 20 total from the whole show, but I'll start with this one !

fireworks-22sig.jpg

wazowskiLOVER.....I don't usually check this particular board every day but I'm glad I did today. That's a terrific shot! I like taking fireworks pictures in that location. Nice job! :thumbsup2

Thanks Danny !!

I'm SOOO glad that you like it! I was reallllly happy when this picture turned out because the mickey firework went of 4 seconds into my 8 second shutter speed :)

I took this one right before I ran out of disneyland for the night, the park was closed and we were running out from the pirates store and i wanted oooonnnneeee last shot of mickey and walt, this time from the back :) i love how its all purple-y colors!

Disneyland-8-2-06335.jpg

Thanks Danny !!

I'm SOOO glad that you like it! I was reallllly happy when this picture turned out because the mickey firework went of 4 seconds into my 8 second shutter speed :)

This is the second pic you have taken that I have used as my desktop. Thank you soooo much!! I love it!!
Your pics bring me such Disney Joy every time I look at my desktop:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter