Post your favorite nightime and fireworks photos

This Picture is from the Paradise Hotel watching the disney fireworks in the back ground.....

370093141210_0_ALB.jpg

PxlBarrel; those are georgous pics of the fireworks. I can't wait for you to upload some more pics

S6300210.jpg

This is from PPH at the Pool area, watching the fireworks....

(Not sure if that other post worked, so I did it again!)

Here are few more that I shot. This was one of my more successful shoots... and all due to the advice from this thread!! Thanks to all!!!!

If you see a green blur, it's Tinkerbell zooming around a 4 second shutter. LOL There's one photo where she seems to be stationary and she's not blurred. Can't really figure out why cause I don't think she hovers for 4 seconds. :confused3

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

pxlbarrel Those are some really nice fireworks photos!!! :cheer2: Thanks for posting them. When I went, it rained or had high winds every night; and the one night they shot off fireworks, it was cancelled about 5 minutes into the show due to high winds. :sad1: Oh well, I guess that means I have to go back! :rotfl:

pxlbarrel Those are some really nice fireworks photos!!! :cheer2: Thanks for posting them. When I went, it rained or had high winds every night; and the one night they shot off fireworks, it was cancelled about 5 minutes into the show due to high winds. :sad1: Oh well, I guess that means I have to go back! :rotfl:

I know your pain. When we were in Tokyo, we went on two days (one for Tokyo Disneyland and one for Disney Sea). Both nights, the fireworks at TDL were cancelled due to high winds. <sigh> What a rip. And it's a bit too expensive to go back. LOL

BTW, your nighttime pics are great too. What are your settings?

I know your pain. When we were in Tokyo, we went on two days (one for Tokyo Disneyland and one for Disney Sea). Both nights, the fireworks at TDL were cancelled due to high winds. <sigh> What a rip. And it's a bit too expensive to go back. LOL

BTW, your nighttime pics are great too. What are your settings?

Yeah, you can't help but feel a little cheated out of some of the magic. I can't imagine what the airfare to Tokyo would be like now w/ the oil/fuel issues!:scared1: It was so disappointing when they cancelled it. Thank goodness I got to see some fireworks or I would've wanted to cry!:sad1: My settings were 5", F8, Manual, ISO 100.

Amazing pix pxlbarrel !!!

I especially love the ones where you can see tink and the one where the castle looks eerily green !!

PxlBarrel: those shots are amazing! Everyone's pics are getting me excited about getting to see the fireworks soon!

Here's a few pictures from a few nights ago at Disneyland/Disney California

A shot of the fireworks:
91tj4.jpg

My 2 yearold baby cousin:
16ry0.jpg

And some shots from the eletrical parade:
l1fec08b0594a092d76ce5cqm2.jpg

l9f3be761a85b772b036758mj6.jpg

l563af2ccb9037d3c287dceez0.jpg

And last but not least, my favorite shot. The Flying Dutchman Cookie Boat from Blue Bayou:
lcbaafb3a7e34a8f39d20c5pn2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter