Post your favorite nightime and fireworks photos

one of the neatest nighttime pix i've taken

tn_img_7347.jpg

the full size image is 1600x1200 at http://dumptv.com/disneychat/buzzmeat/img_7347.jpg

DisneySuiteFreak - those are just BREATHTAKING!! You must have an amazing camera. I'm staying at DLH in October, and hope we get a view of the fireworks so I can experience them sans crowd one night. (I also hope to learn how to use my camera so I can hopefully post some great pics of my trip here!) Thank you for sharing those! :hyper:

Thank you so much for your kind compliment Catgyrl! I just love Disney Fireworks. Believe it or not, I just got my camera (a Nikon D80) last October. I'm still learning how to use it. It gets easier the more you play around with it. I try to take as many photos as I can to figure out what I did wrong/right. I'm thinking about taking a photo course soon because I want to get better at it. What kind of camera do you have?

one of the neatest nighttime pix i've taken

tn_img_7347.jpg

the full size image is 1600x1200 at http://dumptv.com/disneychat/buzzmeat/img_7347.jpg

Hi Sorry, I'm just getting a red X. I went to the link for the full size and got the following:
Directory has no index file.
Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.
If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:

index.html
index.htm
default.htm
Default.htm
home.html
Home.chtml
NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

Lovely photos everyone.

I tried to post some of my own, and even following all the directions, the photos would not show up.

Click here to see my photos from our trip in January 08

thanks

This is breathtaking !! It makes me so excited about my upcoming trip !!
Thanks for the post !

Thank you!

I love your photos! I recently got a Pentax K200D. I'll be at DL next week and can't wait to try it out. What settings did you use for your fireworks shots? TIA!

automatic, most likely. :rolleyes:

F/5.6
1/20 sec.
ISO-800
landscape mode

Not that I understand what any of that means. Yet. But there is some awesome inspiration here that makes me want to learn before my next trip! :cool1:

Lovely photos everyone.

I tried to post some of my own, and even following all the directions, the photos would not show up.

Click here to see my photos from our trip in January 08

thanks

Great pictures! Rain??? It never rains in sunny southern california! :hippie: Well, at least that's the song they play on the radio twice a year after each rainy day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter