Post art of animation pictures here

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

Hi! i have a few questions, we will be staying at AoA end of feb. We are in LM room. We have 2u2. I read that its the fathest room away from everything, should we move rooms?? Or is it not really a huge deal? ALSO :) as for the "quiet" pools... what do they define "quiet"? it cant mean no children like some resorts.... thanks!

Hi! i have a few questions, we will be staying at AoA end of feb. We are in LM room. We have 2u2. I read that its the fathest room away from everything, should we move rooms?? Or is it not really a huge deal? ALSO :) as for the "quiet" pools... what do they define "quiet"? it cant mean no children like some resorts.... thanks!

What is 2u2?

The only standard rooms at Art of Animation are the Little Mermad rooms. They are very far out in my opinion. I walk a lot during the day and by the end of the night that walk was just too much. And it was such a hike to go and fill the refillable mugs. I enjoyed my stay, but I doubt i'll be going back there.
If that walk is going to bither you, you may want to switch resorts. I do think it's worth it to at least try it once though.

I can't remember the room numbers of building 4 facing the pool. Also if anyone has pictures of the view from Nemo room that would be great. We stayed in Lion King and booking 3 Nemo rooms this trip . The kids want a view of Crush if we can . Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter