Post art of animation pictures here

It's great to see the Lion King section pictures now. We get to stay at little Mermaid in October, so I am looking forward to taking lots more pictures then. :cool1:

MEMOM!!! OMG!!! What wonderful pictures...thanks!!!! You will have to stop by the store and tell me all about your stay! :thumbsup2

Lynn

I was in there last week picking up a Wheezy for my classroom and a Rafiki for Brooklynn's Animal Kingdom birthday this weekend. :goodvibes

We will be staying at the AOA resort w/ free DDP in Sept. Little Mermaid section for 9 nights. Can't wait. I will definitely try and post pics when I get back!! We'll be getting there 9/21 so that section will have only been opened for 6 days. Anyone staying there the day that section opens?

We check in right on the 15th - but we're staying in Lion King - though we'll tour the entire resort. We have no plans to leave the resort for 3 days so our entire stay will be just to check out the new resort. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry these are not the best quality but it should give you a good idea. It looks great!

Check out the light posts are ship masts!
100_0302.jpg

100_0304.jpg

It's a dinglehopper!
100_0306.jpg

100_0311.jpg

100_0310.jpg

100_0307.jpg

jenrose66 said:
I believe the Nemo and Cars pool both were 4 feet 11 inches at their deepest points.

That is correct. I took pictures of the depth at the Cars pool because I knew somebody would want to know. It doesn't appear to have a shallow end.

The Nemo pool goes anywhere from .5" - 4'11".

How much room is next to the bed in the master? I am planning on putting a pack n play on the left hand side and if possible a blow up twin on the right so my son can take naps in a closed room. I'm just not sure if the twin will fit. Thanks!

On the window side of the bed, there is a small night stand. there was just enough room left for a suitcase to stand on its side. I don't see a twin mattress fitting there.

pugs05 said:
How much room is next to the bed in the master? I am planning on putting a pack n play on the left hand side and if possible a blow up twin on the right so my son can take naps in a closed room. I'm just not sure if the twin will fit. Thanks!

I'm not sure how old or tall your son is but babies r us sells one about the size of a toddler mattress (and it has small lips on the sides to keep them from rolling off)

ZoeisMommy said:
I'm not sure how old or tall your son is but babies r us sells one about the size of a toddler mattress (and it has small lips on the sides to keep them from rolling off)

That's actually what I was thinking of getting. Do you think that will fit on the side without a window?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter