Post art of animation pictures here

Is there anyone here who has stayed in the Little Mermaid rooms and have pictures to share?

Here are a few from our visit last week.

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

Thank you so much for posting the pictures! We have never stayed in a value resort before (we are CBR fans) but, due to my mother's budget, we may be moving to a value resort.

17 days until we check in! Thank you so much for the LM pics, they got me even more excited! DD(4) knows we're going, but that's about all she knows ;)

Now if these last 2 work weeks would just fly by, I'd be happy :p

These pictures are amazing! Thank you very much for posting them! Now I really want to stay here, it looks so beautiful!! :goodvibes

We leave in a little over a month :-) and all the pictures I keep seeing just get me more and more excited. I absolutely can't wait!!!

my son loves little mermaid...and my daughter loves cars, and my son loves cars and my dd lil mermaid.......actually they would love any room we stayed at while on vacation...even if it were a super 8....as long as it had a pool!

I know this is an older post, but I love this! :love: It is exactly how we feel. My DS8 was upset we couldn't stay at BC/YC as we planned b/c he was really looking forward to SAB. But he has spent the past 24 hours dancing around saying he can't wait to stay at the LM! Meanwhile my DD18mos wanders around holding Lightening McQueen cars, and DS4 loves the Beauty and the Beast.

Anyway, this thread is great and I love all the pics. I am obsessed with AoA and I am wondering why we didn't book it initially. It is a great place to stay while the kids are young enough to enjoy it, and honestly I can see us wanting to stay here as the grow up. I think they'll love it for the nostalgia!

Thanks for feeding my new obsession and keep those awesome pics coming!

I posted these previously but I will post again
AoA is one of the cutest resorts I have ever seen - we visited one day during our recent trip

DSCN0143_zps97b2edcc.jpg

DSCN0125_zpsf200e034.jpg

DSCN0137_zps9d0b1e3b.jpg

DSCN0123_zps2ae197cc.jpg

DSCN0135_zps1528ede6.jpg

DSCN0122_zpsa39423a5.jpg

DSCN0121_zpsc71b655f.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter