• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post art of animation pictures here

This thread is getting me soooo excited!!! I can't wait for our stay at AoA in March! Thanks for all the great pics!

MEMOM!!! OMG!!! What wonderful pictures...thanks!!!! You will have to stop by the store and tell me all about your stay! :thumbsup2

Lynn

We're not staying at AOA this trip.....although gosh all these pictures are making me want to call and change our resort and pay the difference LOL Still, we're staying across the bridge at Pop so hopefully we'll get to walk over and explore. Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures :)

Thank you everyone for reminding me about the dangers in the plants when taking pictures and possibly damaging foliage.

I actually did notice a lady climbing a hill at the Flower and Garden festival to take a picture next to a topiary and commented to her about inappropriateness of that so I can relate to people not wanting to see grass or plants wrecked.

Letting DS in the plants probably wasn't my most shining parenting moment. DS just kept going by the different fish and asked for his picture to be taken. Just so you can sleep at night, please be assured that no plants were harmed during our photo shoot (and the kiddo is o.k. too)!

I didnt see ANYTHING WRONG with how your son was posing! It was obvious he wasnt standing on any plants or trashed any bushes!! There was huge gaps where you could place you feet for the picture and it was easy to get in and out without stepping on anything! Very different IMHO then somebody who was trampling across the grass and flower beds!!

I mean there was no way you could have left foot prints or damaged anything! I think you took great pictures and I really enjoyed looking at them :thumbsup2

Pictures look great! Can't wait to see this resort.

Just wondering....and don't hate me for asking this.... but does anyone else get annoyed when people let their kids (or themselves) walk into the bushes/flowers to take pictures? It makes me sad to see the beautiful gardens throughout WDW damaged by careless guests.

I think there is a HUGE difference in the pictures posted on here with the child carefully placing them selves behind the fish and somebody that says tramples all over the grass and through flower beds to get a picture!

It was very obvious that there was plenty of gaps that had NO plants or foliage what so ever inbetween the actual sparse plants that was there and the fish.....

I have seen many people who trample all through the flower beds trying to get a picture next to something and I have seen others who grab the chance at having a picture taken by carefully walking where there is NO plants bushes,I think the way that AOA have done there gardens and placed the icons was done in a way that people will be able "with care" have the chance of standing next to the icons there clearly was great gaps inbetween the little plants and the icons so i dont think anybody ment harm when taking those pictures....And I would proberly do the same!

So in answer to your question NOPE i do not get annoyed when somebody allows their child to carefully take a picture when it is clear for all to see that the child did no harm to plant/bushes as there was clearly huge spaces to walk through around the plants and the child didnt walk right into the flower beds it was pretty much on the edge and they just placed themselves gently in :thumbsup2

I am hoping someone on here will be going to opening ok LK section. I can't wait to see the pic next week !

I'll be there a week after it opens so I'll try to remember to take some pictures of LK while I am there

Im so excited Dh has just agreed to add on 3 days at AOA after our 15nights at SSR so we can do MNSSHP and then we will go to Universal from their for 2 days before transferring to International drive for the last 3 nights :cool1:

So pleased as after seeing the food court and the Icons i just know my 3 boys are going to love this surprise holiday even more!!

Can't wait for Lion King Pictures as well! We are going in Oct for my 40th!!! SOOOOO excited!!!.....Also..anyone staying in LK...PLEASE let me know how the pillows are???

:thumbsup2

Azazel27 said:
Can't wait for Lion King Pictures as well! We are going in Oct for my 40th!!! SOOOOO excited!!!.....Also..anyone staying in LK...PLEASE let me know how the pillows are???

I am turning 40 on our Sept/Oct trip were in LK also!

You might want to ask in the main AoA thread, since I would assume all rooms have the same pillows. I am also looking forward to LK photos (even though we're staying in LM!)

We went to AOA today to take photographs of the new Lion King area, and make a video walk through. I just got home from Disney so I can't upload them now, but I will post a bunch here tomorrow.

In the meantime, enjoy this one! It was a beautiful day, and the Lion King area was incredible!

P1011428.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter