Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

• PaHunter

Photographer in need of training...
    _MG_8971.jpg

This was Friday morning, we had done a quick setup when we arrived Thursday night. After this was taken I put out our carpet, and set up our Mickey lamp.
    We are in Elizabethtown KOA, site is nice, lots of length, and our neighbor who would be a mere feet away has not shown up for the weekend.

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
    Butterfly camping resort nj. 30 minutes from my home. Test run of the new TT. All systems worked, and i dont need to add much to make it perfect. Notice my new to me vintage 70s party lights. I kind of like that everyone went to leds. My lighys stand out! 20190920_194405.jpg

• Teamubr

Formerly racing around the country.
    Good old Talladega. Camped there many times. Are you on track property behind turn 1?

The first year we had our hybrid, we went to Talladega for the Fall race. It got unusually cold one night. 40s. That's when I learned that canvas ends, even with the furnace running, don't keep you very warm. We had a hard side TT the next year.

j

WeLovePluto

Earning My Ears
    We are on track property between turn 4 and the Tri oval. Basically, as far from the track as you can be without moving to the non-reserve spaces. Been doing the fall race since 2006 (in the same spot) when I joined in with DW and her dad who had done it a few years longer.

First camper was a a pop up with 2 canvas slides. Somehow, I always ended up with condensation dripping on me at night. It was awful.

The TT on the right was our next camper, which we sold to the other folks we camp with for a nominal fee when we bought the new one.

It’s too hot right now to burn all our fire wood, but I’d say 40s wasn’t uncommon a few years back when the race was closer to the end of October.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates