Port Orleans FQ - favorite things

It's true you can experience both with a short 10 minute walk or a boat ride.
The difference for us is the ambience. I love the laid back tropical atmosphere of the bayou side and the beauty of the mansions side.
I admit I am not a fan of the mardi gras look with the loud colors and statues, but that's just me. Either one is great and I know you will have a great time:)
Riverside sounds lovely. My nephew, who works at Disney, has nothing good to say about it, but I’ll get to see for myself (and I don’t necessarily share his tastes)..and if I like it, maybe I’ll stay there next time! In fact, I’m looking forward to it!

Our favorite Mod:) We love everything about it, the theme, the brick streets with the horse head hitching posts that line the streets, the river views, the ornate railings on the room buildings and on and on...

We stayed at POFQ for the first time last Labor Day and loved the lounge, beignets, size, theming, and having one bus stop! We didn’t use the counter service much, so I can’t speak to that. Also, the cast members amazing!

Our favorite Mod:) We love everything about it, the theme, the brick streets with the horse head hitching posts that line the streets, the river views, the ornate railings on the room buildings and on and on...
Ok, I’m getting serious NO vibes...the theming seems out of control good! May is so far away, lol

Thanks !

We stayed at POFQ for the first time last Labor Day and loved the lounge, beignets, size, theming, and having one bus stop! We didn’t use the counter service much, so I can’t speak to that. Also, the cast members amazing!
Now I’m even more excited ! The one bus stop is such a big deal - CSR had 4, and there were times buses filled up before it got to the Tower, causing major delays. That was the only thing I didn’t like about the Tower.

Thank you!

The riverside walk between FQ and POR is lovely and if you're too tired to walk back, you can take the boat.

The riverside walk between FQ and POR is lovely and if you're too tired to walk back, you can take the boat.
ooh, I’m looking forward to both - if my feet will allow it, I want to soak in the atmosphere... but even if they do, I love boat rides...I made excellent use of the Friendship boats at Epcot!

This is one hotel where a day - or even a midday break - will really be wonderful, between the pools, the lovely walks and the carriage ride....

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter