Port arrival time

jennifer in canada

Mouseketeer
So I am able to select my port arrival time, sailing on the dream in may, but do not know which to choose? We will be leaving our WDW resort- AKL and getting the DCL transfer there (which I still have to book)...anyone know what time our pickup will be and what time we will arrive at port so I can choose??

So I am able to select my port arrival time, sailing on the dream in may, but do not know which to choose? We will be leaving our WDW resort- AKL and getting the DCL transfer there (which I still have to book)...anyone know what time our pickup will be and what time we will arrive at port so I can choose??

It really doesn't matter what PAT you select if you're using DCL transfers. When you arrrive at the port, you will be allowed to enter the terminal, regardless of what PAT you select. That said, I will point out that your actual boarding number is tied to your PAT. The earlier your PAT the lower your boading number.

Since you're doing DCL transfers, the PAT doesn't matter -- your arrival time is when you get there. When you select a time doing your check-in, just put noon, tho you won't be there quite that early.

The day before your cruise, you'll receive a sheet of instructions in your resort room, telling you what time to have your luggage ready for bell services to college (usually 8 a.m. - 8:30) and what time to meet in the lobby to catch the bus -- usually 11-11:30 a.m. Depending on how many other guests are being picked up at your hotel, there may be other stops on the way.

Ok, thanks! That's perfect....I booked online and wasn't sure about what way we would be getting to port at the time, so I guess I just call DCL to book the transfer now? Can't see anywhere to do that online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter