Pop Century are there quiet room areas

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Looking to stay at pop century. Are there certain room locations that are quieter than others?

Deb.

My one stay at Pop my room was in the 50's section. Building #1 over looking the front grassy area. It was super quiet. I think I was on the 3rd floor. It was a great location too as it was very close to the food court and bus stop. If you look at a map I went up the very first bowling pin staircase and was about half way down.

Thanks, my daughter who gets terrible migraines by the afternoon will need the quiet area. I will have a look at the map. We will need two rooms and usually stay at Port Orleans Riverside but with disney resort rates going up and the low Canadian dollar it is way out of the budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter