Pool Table, Ping Pong Table at HRH?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Someone mentioned in another post about HRH having a pool and ping pong table. Where are these located? :)

On a rainy day the pool table and ping pong table were located in a corridor next to the pool bar. All ages were using both. On good weather days, there was a ping pong table out in the open near the towel hut--not sure if they moved it from the corridor or if they have two. I believe the towel attendants had the paddles for the sunny day table. There is also a volleyball net in the sandy area.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

My 13 year old grandson and his Dad will be thrilled! This is one question he had asked me, (pool table) and I said I didn't think so. This is a nice surprise since the parks probably close early in Oct. :D

there is also shuffle board and a "life size" chess set. I really wanted to play chess but never got around to it. They are located near the towelhut also, between it and the nearest HRH entrance

<font color= red Comic Sans MS> All Star Music-April 2000 </font>
<font color= purple font= Comic Sans MS> Shades of Green- May 2002 </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest