Polynesian Pool Hours?

Soontobegoodsell

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Does anyone know the pool hours for February? We'll be traveling in less than 2 weeks and we're hoping at least one of the pools opens before 9AM or are open late since we'll just be staying one night before a cruise.

Hi!

Does anyone know the pool hours for February? We'll be traveling in less than 2 weeks and we're hoping at least one of the pools opens before 9AM or are open late since we'll just be staying one night before a cruise.

Usually 10AM-8PM.

Last edited:

The Oasis Pool hours are 7am-11pm pretty much all the time. The Lava Pool hours change by the season. 12/29-1/2 it was 9am to 9pm. I have seen shorter winter hours in the past so that may have/probably has changed by now.

When I was there last, the main pool was open till 11 and the Oasis was open till midnight. Although, it did seem like there were people in there after.

I was there a year ago and both pools have posted hours. At the main pool they clear the pool and make everyone leave at the posted closing time. At the oasis pool once the posted closing time passes the gates can not be opened from the outside, but they do not clear the pool or ask anyone to leave. So as long as your in there before closing time you can stay. I was in there at 2 am with a bunch of others (including cm's who were cleaning the decks) and no one was asked to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter