Poly Tower Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a tour this week and the guy said he didn’t know what would happen when it came to the association but basically suggested I buy direct because anything is possible in the future.

He is right about that

But it’s a savings I just can’t deny

I had a tour this week and the guy said he didn’t know what would happen when it came to the association but basically suggested I buy direct because anything is possible in the future.

He is right about that

But it’s a savings I just can’t deny
It’s a done deal. It’s been declared into the same association. It will not have resale restrictions and existing poly owners will be able to book the tower. I would think this will absolutely kill Riviera direct sales, but Grand Floridian didn’t so who knows. Most people aren’t thinking ahead to resale value when they’re purchasing a timeshare.

Is it time for a 'bump' and yet another, "Told ya so."? Can't remember if this is twice or actually the third time.

https://dvcfan.com/2024/05/25/new-p...nd-tower-being-added-to-existing-association/
It always seemed obvious to me that balancing out the most weirdly unbalanced association (studios and bungalows only) in the whole of DVC, to “finish” PVB and end up with a highly attractive resort with a mix of room types that would sell like hot cakes was pretty much a no-brainer. And that the single opposing argument of “but what about the integrity of the resale restrictions?” was not exactly a compelling one, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter