? Poly Resort Garden View

Kata

DIS Veteran
I am considering changing my FQ ressie to the POLY but I can only afford a garden view does anyone have any suggestions on what building to request for a non smoking garden view and is worth the money for just a garden view or should I stick with the FQ?
Thanks!!!! :)

We stayed in Tahiti in a n/s garden view. 3rd floor room 3010 - great views of the landscaping.

We stayed and fell in love with Tokelau :lovestruc ! Lovely view of the common area with palm trees, etc. from the balcony of room 2937. If you care to strain your neck you could even see Space Mountain. Close to the end staircase which meant a short walk to the monorail and Neverland Club/laundry. Out the elevator door was the quiet pool. It'll be hard to stay anywhere else!! I never understood the Poly until I experienced it. Now I don't understand anything else!!!!

This is considered a "garden" view room, but I had a wonderful view of the Lagoon and the Grand Floridian. One morning I woke up to find hot air balloons over the GF. It is located next to the quiet pool and a quick walk everywhere else. I took a couple of pictures of the room & view and Tikiman has it on his site under Tokelau.

We stayed in Fiji and it was AWESOME!! Our garden view room had a great view of the marina, the Contemporary, Space Mt, and the Electric Water Pageant.

We had a great garden view in Samoa. The building is non-smoking and really close to both pools and the GCH. We liked it so much, we are requesting it again for this July.

I booked the poly for next Oct. We have never stayed there but I couldn't afford the lagoon view room, so we have a garden view room booked. Can you request to be in a certain building or area?? And what exactly will you be viewing with a garden view?? I would also be interested in finding out how the room is set up, and if every room has it's own balcony.
Thanks
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter