Poll: What would you replace Hall of Presidents with?

What would you replace Hall of Presidents with?

• Muppets Great Moments in History

Votes: 82 23.1%
  • Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • A shorter version of Hamilton

Votes: 36 10.1%
  • Nothing - keep HoP as it is

Votes: 147 41.4%
  • Keep HoP but make some changes

Votes: 51 14.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 21 5.9%

• Total voters
I love that WDW has a few attractions about American history. We've seen the last few presidents give speeches and have always enjoyed it, regardless of the letter after their name.

How about the Muppets doing a G & shortened Hamilton?

I didn't read through the comments but I already see I had the same thought as rstevens333 6min later.

I didn't realize that the space was big enough for a dark ride! I can't think of an IP that would slot nicely in that spot other than Ichabod Crane and Mr. Toad, though, and I doubt the execs at Disney would go for that. Maybe the bar is the best idea. Get Samuel Adams to sponsor it. Lol.

Im surprised no one has mentioned Great Moments With Mr Lincoln . It fits with the Disney theme, as Walt created it the 1964 World Fair and then moved it to Disneyland, and it fits with the real life historical aspect of American history.

Im surprised no one has mentioned Great Moments With Mr Lincoln . It fits with the Disney theme, as Walt created it the 1964 World Fair and then moved it to Disneyland, and it fits with the real life historical aspect of American history.

And for people's argument, also uses a bit that's in american adventure.

I enjoy AA but it never has many people in it when I go and the theatre is HUGE. While it's been awhile since I've done HOP it always had more than AA has when I've seen it.

I'd like them both to stay but be updated. Would also be nice to see the theatre AA is in to get used for other stuff sometimes. Or alternate like France does. It's a great theatre with tons of seats that isn't being properly utilized.

Just came from hall of presidents.

still vote keep it. There are lots of good messages in that show that are even more important today.

I voted to keep, but make changes. I would like it to go back to having Lincoln be the only speaking animatronic. Having the current president speak is a rather new addition, and I think the show was better with just Lincoln. The show before “roll call” can be updated as needed, and new presidents should be added, but I think having Lincoln be the only speaker makes sense for many reasons.

The hall of Heroes

Dedicated not just to presidents but to the greatest Americans...............

Lincoln
Tubman
Yaeger
Susan B. Anthony

etc etc............ different careers, walks of life, and inclusive of all genders/races/ethnic backgrounds........... to reflect the true melting pot.

Umm I DON'T. But I sure would love something else to do in the MK. Something new and fun.
Same here - haven’t been in HOP in years...but I would love the Muppets Great Moments in History!!!

We debated doing it on our trip and googled it.... thought it sounded boring. 🤷‍♀️

We’re also not a giant fan of Great Moments with Lincoln either (except as a nap/rest spot) so I think the entire concept just doesn’t do it for my family.

Put Indiana Jones Adventure in there and call it a day. That’s the American hero I’m looking for! 😆

Hi All, No longer on Facebook and will miss DVCFan (but not much else from Facebook). Great question. I always though Hall of Presidents was a wasted attraction (same with Bear Jamboree). It would be great to have other IP take that space, and the Muppets would be a great addition to Magic Kingdom.

In a serious vote... I’d go with some sort of Hamilton show/experience for a logical choice. It’s insanely popular and has made a lot of folks (me included) that usually aren’t interested in history engage with it again. I could see that being a huge draw.

And it has more ‘younger generation’ appeal than the Muppets (sob) which isn’t as popular with kids now as it was when we were all younglings.

I have a Poli Sci degree and am fascinated with US politics -- but not this attraction. I go to the parks to forget about that stuff. I'm not sure what should go in it's place -- but it's gotta be something else.

The hall of Heroes

Dedicated not just to presidents but to the greatest Americans...............

Lincoln
Tubman
Yaeger
Susan B. Anthony

etc etc............ different careers, walks of life, and inclusive of all genders/races/ethnic backgrounds........... to reflect the true melting pot.

Not against this idea - just it is starting to look a lot like the American Adventure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter