Poll of the Day Thread

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Our last thread closed, so I will start this new thread off with the Poll of the Day for tomorrow. :goodvibes

Pancakes.....

If you were to pick a type of pancake, which would it be?

*Chocolate chip pancakes
*Strawberry pancakes
*Blueberry pancakes
*Original pancakes

Pancakes.....

If you were to pick a type of pancake, which would it be?

*Chocolate chip pancakes
*Strawberry pancakes
*Blueberry pancakes
*Original pancakes

From your list it would be the original pancake, but I make a vanilla spice pancake that my family loves.

My car is a 1999, and I really love it! It's a Saturn and even went to Saturn's Homecoming in 2000. I was very sad when the company went out of business.
What do you drive?

I am sorry this is so late in the day. I am not feeling well!

Feel better soon. :wizard:

I don't remember the year of our truck.

My car is a 1999, and I really love it! It's a Saturn and even went to Saturn's Homecoming in 2000. I was very sad when the company went out of business.
What do you drive?

I am sorry this is so late in the day. I am not feeling well!

Hope you feel better soon, Bobbi. :flower3:

Thank you for well wishes! I feel a little bit better, but will follow up with another doctor.

Question for today...in an airport for instance, do you walk the walk, or take the moving walkway?

I walk on the moving walkway. I get frustrated at places like Universal where everyone decides to stand on the moving walkway.

I want to get there QUICKER, so walking on it means less time getting to the real line!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!