Poll of the Day Thread

If I'm in a hurry I use the moving walkway or when DD is with me. Kids love that walkway.
If I have time I'll walk and stay out of the way of those that are in a hurry

We use the moving walkway, my DS loves it. We make sure to all stay to one side out of courtesy for the walkers.

We walk to many people just standing on the moving walkway and then you can't get past them.

Do you play chess? I was the chess club moderator for the high school I taught at, but it was more by default, I do not play chess, but I do know the moves each piece can do.

No, I have not played chess since high school.
I do, however, have a Harry Potter chess set, if I ever get the notion to play. :)

No, I was never interested. I did know how, not sure if I still do.
The rest of the family does though, although I don't think any of them have played in years.

Thank you for well wishes! I feel a little bit better, but will follow up with another doctor.

Question for today...in an airport for instance, do you walk the walk, or take the moving walkway?

I don't fly --- so I have never been to a real airport (our local airport is tiny and I have only dropped people off at it.)

Do you play chess? I was the chess club moderator for the high school I taught at, but it was more by default, I do not play chess, but I do know the moves each piece can do.

Dh, Ds, and I all play chess for fun. We actually have several chess sets.

I tried learning chess once a long time ago but it's not for me. No one else here plays either

Well... I know how to play chess unprofessionally ;). I don't play on teams or anything. Just a round with a friend or sister on occasion.

Thank you for well wishes! I feel a little bit better, but will follow up with another doctor.

Question for today...in an airport for instance, do you walk the walk, or take the moving walkway?

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. If I had a choice, I would choose the moving walkway.

I have never played chess. People have tried to teach me, but I don't have the patience, and I guess want to learn.

Thank you Bobbi for being our guest poster :)

Tried to learn, had the president of the chess club in school tell me anyone can learn and offered to teach me. Poor boy he tried his best but... yea I don't know how to play. :blush:

Wish I could play though because my husband knows how.

Have you ever gone through a maze? *Ex. corn maze?

Nope

Chess???? What's that? :confused3

:rotfl:

I cannot play Chess to save my life!!!

Have you ever gone through a maze? *Ex. corn maze?

Yes. There are a number of maze places here and we've gone to most of them. They have hedge, wood and string mazes.

I thought you might like to see the one at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.

And that's me in the maze.

Yes we have done small corn mazes in the fall around Halloween at our local farm stands

Yes!
When I was in high school, one of my friends actually created his own corn maze (he lived on a farm) and it ended up turning into a year-round business (sleigh rides, easter egg hunts, other themed mazes, etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter