• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome_Home

Earning My Ears
Greetings all. Curious to know what the expert DVC travelers do with their unused points each year. I know that banking the unused points should most certainly be the play, but is there ever a scenario where you just didn't use all your points and had a small amount that you didn't use? If so, do you just accept it and move on, rent the remaining points out, or do you plan a 1 to 2 night stay somewhere with the remaining points??

For the first time since joining, we had points at GCV this year we weren't going to use. We rented them out.

Most members suffer from point shortage, not surplus. If we have extra, we rent them out.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter