Points For Rent-65 BWV points available by 11/31/2020 $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 65 vacation points available to rent @ $16 per point. Reservations for dates from now until 11/31/2020

Please send requests and be specific with the following information:
Resort Preferences
Room Size
Desired View
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in- check out dates

Payment due via PayPal once confirmation is sent from Disney
I use a Rental Agreement. I have rented points for several years and can send references upon request.
We are interested in a studio, November 5th-7th. 2 adults, 1 child (12 y/o) We are at AK prior to those dates but would be interested in moving to other resorts.

I have found myself in need of two additional nights in Disney, November 19th- 21st! I would really enjoy something in the MK area, I have never stayed in any of those! It will only be me! Order of preference would be poly, bay lake, wilderness lodge and then grand Floridian. After that order of preference would be Rivera, boardwalk, AK, Saratoga and then OKW! Let me know if there is anything open that soon and the $$! Thank you

I have found myself in need of two additional nights in Disney, November 19th- 21st! I would really enjoy something in the MK area, I have never stayed in any of those! It will only be me! Order of preference would be poly, bay lake, wilderness lodge and then grand Floridian. After that order of preference would be Rivera, boardwalk, AK, Saratoga and then OKW! Let me know if there is anything open that soon and the $$! Thank you
There is a studio available at the Polynesian for the two nights. A standard view studio for 38 points and a lake view studio for 45 points.
Animal Kingdom Kidani village has a standard view studio for 26 points and a Savanna view studio for 34 points.
Saratoga Springs has a standard view studio for 28 points and a preferred view for 33 points

Let me know if you would like me to book any of the above options . The points available for rent are at $16 per point. I will send you a PM with details to book.

Hi Lorene,
I am looking for the polynesian resort, studio for 2 adults October 5-10, 2020. Any view is fine.
thanks!

Hi Lorene,
I am looking for the polynesian resort, studio for 2 adults October 5-10, 2020. Any view is fine.
thanks!
There is a studio with a standard view at the Poly available only for 4 nights, October 5-9 for 72 points.
If you are interested in booking the 4 nights, please send me a PM and I will outline the details needed proceed with the reservation.

If you are new to disboards, you will need to do the following in order to PM
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED

HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 P...
The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone nu...

We are looking for a studio rental for four adults from 11/12-11/16 2020. Would prefer Boardwalk (standard view) or Animal Kingdom (Savanna view) but open to other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter