Points For Rent-65 BWV points available by 11/31/2020 $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 65 vacation points available to rent @ $16 per point. Reservations for dates from now until 11/31/2020

Please send requests and be specific with the following information:
Resort Preferences
Room Size
Desired View
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in- check out dates

Payment due via PayPal once confirmation is sent from Disney
I use a Rental Agreement. I have rented points for several years and can send references upon request.

Last edited:
Hi Lorene - Interested in a 2BR Villa at GFV, BWV, Poly, Boulder, BLT, Y/B Club for Oct 8 - Oct 11 for 6 adults. No view preference. Is anything available?

Hi Lorene - Interested in a 2BR Villa at GFV, BWV, Poly, Boulder, BLT, Y/B Club for Oct 8 - Oct 11 for 6 adults. No view preference. Is anything available?
The following 2 bedrooms are available for the dates of Oct 8-Oct 11 (3 nights):
Boulder Ridge for 126 points
Polynesian bungalow for 394 points

If you're interested in any of those options please PM me. Here is what you'll need to do in order to send and receive PMs. https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Hi Lorene! Could you check availability for the following for me?

Resort Preferences: AKV, BCV, BWV, Riviera, or Saratoga
Room Size: Studio (or Tower Studio for Riviera)
Desired View: Standard View
2 adults
Check in- check out dates: October 28-31

Hi Lorene! Could you check availability for the following for me?

Resort Preferences: AKV, BCV, BWV, Riviera, or Saratoga
Room Size: Studio (or Tower Studio for Riviera)
Desired View: Standard View
2 adults
Check in- check out dates: October 28-31
The following are available for the 3 nights requested October 28-October 31
AKV Jamba house standard view studio 38 points
AKV Kidani village savana view studio 50 points
Saratoga standard view studio 40 points
Send me a PM if you are interested in booking any of these options. thanks, Lorene

The following are available for the 3 nights requested October 28-October 31
AKV Jamba house standard view studio 38 points
AKV Kidani village savana view studio 50 points
Saratoga standard view studio 40 points
Send me a PM if you are interested in booking any of these options. thanks, Lorene

Thanks Lorene! Would you be able to check one more for me? Boardwalk Preferred View Studio, 2 adults, October 28-31. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Lorene! Would you be able to check one more for me? Boardwalk Preferred View Studio, 2 adults, October 28-31. Thanks in advance.
I checked all of the resorts you listed and the only ones available for all to the three nights were AKV and Saratoga Springs

What about either beach club or boulder ridge - looking for a studio for 9/24/20 - 9/26/20
Thank you!!!!!

Good afternoon! I’m looking for availability at any available resort with no preference on view, from 10/18/20 - 10/26/20, for 4 adults. Thank you for your time!

Good afternoon! I’m looking for availability at any available resort with no preference on view, from 10/18/20 - 10/26/20, for 4 adults. Thank you for your time!
The only availability for those dates is a studio at Saratoga Springs : standard view is 104 points, preferred view is 124 points. PM me if you are interested in one of the options available

Only resort with availability for those dates is: Saratoga Springs standard view 104 points or a preferred view for 126 points.
The points I have available for rent right now is 65

I am interested, looking at travel dates of November 1st-7th. 3 adults, 2 kids. I would love a 2 bedroom at AKL.

Last edited:
Interested in a possible 2 bedroom at AKL nov 1-7, 3 adults 2 kids.
There is a 2 bedroom available Nov 1-7 at Kidani Village- Savanna view for 248 points. I have 65 points that are at $16 per point as they expire 11-30-20 the remaining 183 for the reservation are at $17 per point. The total for the reservation would be $4,151.00
If you're interested in this reservation, I will pm with the information I need. Here is what you'll need to do in order to send and receive PMs. https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Once you have reached 10 posts, please PM to proceed with the reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter