Points for Rent: 375 VGF (Grand Floridian) @ $21/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Dom

Earning My Ears
Happy summer everyone! I have excess family points to rent out. Seasoned renter here at DISboard, and can help with travel tips as well! We have a brood of 4 young ones!

I can book 11 months out at Grand Floridian, but happy to hold the points if your vacation is currently outside the 11-month window (e.g., sometime after May 2025).

450 375 Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) points for rent - June 2025 Use Year (i.e., valid for trips 1 June 2025 thru 31 May 2027).

Note: I can book trips before June 1, 2025; however, I will need the first payment upfront as I would be moving the points to an earlier Use Year to book it (I can't undo that movement).

I make the entire process simple! Digitally signed contract (view sample here) and secure credit/debit card or bank payments using Square Invoices (two installments - half now and the rest 6 months prior to check-in). I don’t add any extra credit/debit card fee to make your reservation. Happy to use Venmo or iMessage if you prefer that instead :)

Please indicate party size, check-in/out dates, and desired room. Looking to minimize the number of rentals I make, so please only inquire if you're looking for 3 or more nights.

These are my family's excess points that we don’t plan to use this season, so I take great pride in facilitating your family's vacation with them! I've rented out excess points for years here and another Disney forum, and am more than happy to provide references from previous renters!

Cheers!
Dom

Last edited:

Any availability at a studio (BLT, GFV, Poly, BCV, BWV) for 7 nights, December 14-21?

Hi, I’m interested in renting 114 points for VGF. A standard Resort studio at the Big Pine Key building. Our dates are check-in Monday May 26, 2025 Checkout is Sunday June 1, 2025 for 6 nights total.
Thank you.

Hi, I’m interested in renting 114 points for VGF. A standard Resort studio at the Big Pine Key building. Our dates are check-in Monday May 26, 2025 Checkout is Sunday June 1, 2025 for 6 nights total.
Thank you.
Sending you a PM. Room is available

Cheers!
Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest