Points for rent: 270 points $9 pp Need to be booked before 3/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

we are looking for a reservation for 1 bedroom villa at OKW arriving 1/22/2010 departing 28/1/2010. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children and are non-members.

We understand there is availability, do you still have points available ?

Thanks
Ian & Kerstin
Sydney, Australia

Looking for rental from 12/13 to 12/17/09 studio room only.
Preference: AKL - studio , BWV - standard, BCV - standard

Can you check at WLV for those dates? 12/19-12/21 a studio? Actually, a studio at Contemporary, or Bordwalk would be ok, but wdv is my choice after AKV

Thanks,
Stephanie

Sorry the only places they have available on those dates are

Old Key West (studio 29 points)

Saratoga Springs Resort (studio 32 points)

Interested in a studio at the Animal Kingdom with savanna view from 1/5 to 1/18 please let me know.
Thanks
Geysa

the 5th to the 11th are booked, they do have
1/12 to 1/17
studio with a savanna view for 77 points

Hi,

we are looking for a reservation for 1 bedroom villa at OKW arriving 1/22/2010 departing 28/1/2010. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children and are non-members.

We understand there is availability, do you still have points available ?

Thanks
Ian & Kerstin
Sydney, Australia

They have those dates

1/22/2010 - 1/28/2010 Old Key West 1 bedroom villa
(pool view 140 points)
(golf view 140 points)

Let me know if you want them
Thanks

Originally Posted by Stepherella
Can you check at WLV for those dates? 12/19-12/21 a studio? Actually, a studio at Contemporary, or Bordwalk would be ok, but wdv is my choice after AKV

Thanks,
Stephanie

Ok, I think that Saratoga Springs Resort would be ok- If you still have points left. Thanks for checking on all of these places for me:)

you have a PM

Originally Posted by Stepherella

Thanks,
Stephanie

Ok, I think that Saratoga Springs Resort would be ok- If you still have points left. Thanks for checking on all of these places for me:)

Need points for 2BR Villa in OKW (232 pts) or BWV (222 pts), 10/24/2009-10/31/2009.

I don't know if I have that many points left. They are closed now but I will call in the morning to find out on available on those dates.

I'd like to rent a studio at AKV or OKW Sunday Nov. 22 - Thurs. 26 (leaving on Thanksgiving day). There are 2 of us in our 50's. Thanks, I'm very new at this. Oh, not sure you can pm me yet. At least I haven't received any.
:rolleyes1

Hi.

Still looking for 2 AKL studios std. view for 10/15 - 10/20. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jen

the 5th to the 11th are booked, they do have
1/12 to 1/17
studio with a savanna view for 77 points
Thanks for checking, I do appreciate the effort!

Im new to this, so I'm not sure of all options...

Can we try KV, 5-17?

I have just spent 6 weeks selling our points this late. People looking this late are expecting a deal and the cheaper mid week nights

1. You need to call daily or more frequently and reserve 1, 2, 3 or 4 day blocks as they become available. Bookings are being cancelled all the time but are rebooked very quickly, so take what is available and advertise it in your main/first post

2. Once you have used up all of your points keep calling and when a more popular resort becomes available cancel you’re least popular and book the new one.

3. Studios are the most popular format followed one 1 bedroom. BLT, AKV, BWK, BCV are the best. You will be able to sell a BLT and AKV very easily.

4. Drop your $pp to below anyone else currently on offer (we used $5pp)

5. The heading needs to be grab the eye so show all the locations you have and “for September” the first post at the end of each description state AVAILABLE or SOLD and do not delete the sold bookings, or technically you will need to change the title

Put a note below your list of books saying the you can change the bookings for other locations and dates, subject to availability. When people ask you for different dates and locations ask them for the names of their party, children’s ages, home address and telephone number (to be sent by email to you, not on a post) before you check for them. This is because if you don’t book it there and then it will be gone when you call back to book it.

Good luck

I'd like to rent a studio at AKV or OKW Sunday Nov. 22 - Thurs. 26 (leaving on Thanksgiving day). There are 2 of us in our 50's. Thanks, I'm very new at this. Oh, not sure you can pm me yet. At least I haven't received any.
:rolleyes1

Sorry but they don't have anything anywhere for those dates.

Hi.

Still looking for 2 AKL studios std. view for 10/15 - 10/20. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jen

The only place available on those dates is saratoga springs and it's a 2 bedroom Villa for 197 points. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter